Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail To Bashaud Breeland!

CrypticVillain

oh ****, it was lost on me that Breeland made that chase down, because I was so pissed that Murray had such a run lol.  

Wow, then those stops to force that field goal, pretty much sending the game to overtime?

just wow

That's kind of picking nits for a guy that forced a fumble on Dallass's 5 yard line. Besides, we swarmed romoSUCKS on that play and there were plenty of guys there to make the tackle. 9 times out of 10, ESPECIALLY on the 5 yard line, I'll take the forced fumble (if only Kerrigan could have come up with the ball, but Kerrigan was a beast tonight so I won't pick nits with him either)!

That was the sack fumble, and I'm giving him credit for that one. The one on Randle, though, he had a wide open shot at a tackle and just flat missed, but his hand caught the ball on the way bay and the runner dropped it. I'm not giving him credit for a great play there. It was a terrible play and some luck.

Scott Brunell?? I guess that's the skinny girl vodka calling.. :)

I don't remember the exact history of it, but I believe some idiot reporter referred to him as "Scott" in a story that year and after that he was almost never referred to on this board as "Mark."

I still want a clip of BB getting in Dez's face after the game winning pass deflection!!

***Via Stadium-Armory in the gameday thread:

Love Breeland tonight, especially at the end:

http://vid291.photob...zpsd8wwhrvi.mp4

lol brandon weeden, what a loser

I hate how guys whine about PI after every incompletion though. You just know it's coming, incomplete pass and immediately the arms are waved up and down.

Weeden was so salty lol I love it.

Weeden is a loser. He added a spark for one whole series when he came in just because he was a change of pace, but otherwise he's not scaring anyone. 26 INT's in 3 seasons (limited starts)?!  Sheez, Weed. You should probably look into selling insurance, loser! For a guy with his checkered resume, he has NO business mouthing off to ANYONE.

.. and I think it's HILARIOUS that they are seriously talking about him being a viable replacement for Romo! I mean, they should've stuck with Orton!

Lots of praise being thrown around in here, and he certainly made some great plays.  I'm pretty sure he blew the coverage when Witten had his wide open TD.

Looked like Breeland was in single coverage on the outside receiver. Looked like the problem was the coverage called because no one was there to pick Witten up after the motion. They must have been blitzing. Breeland can't cover two people at once, that's not on him.

FWIW, Breeland was also the only one that even reacted to Witten in any kind of time and he was the only one who made a real effort to track him down.

Just sprayed my likes all over the board like I was Scarface, now I'm out. Damn. Might have to strategically un-like some of you poor ****s in order to reward the truly great posts I expect to read later today. Enjoy them while you can, I'm about to go all Indian-giver. (Can we say that still?)

Hail yeah Breeland gets the game ball!  Man that kid played lights out, never seen DHall shutdown Dez quite like that.  Let's hope the sky is the limit for him and he continues to play like this.  Love that he is physical and always getting a hand on the ball!

Oh and Weeden's cry baby back talk to Breeland there at the end had me rolling!  That was icing on the damn cake!

It's amazing how capable corners and safeties can be when there's a little bit of pressure on the QB.

Kudos to the whole D and extra Kudos to Haslett for having the balls to stick Breeland 1-on-1 with Dez. 

Still hate Haz, but this performance takes his 8X10 off the dart board for at least a week.

Archived