Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holy HTTR!

Burgold

Yeah, I wonder how it would have ended if Weeden had stayed in. 

Weeden did a nice job coming in but being backed up at his own 3 at the end of regulation (2 mins left) would be a tough situation for any QB.  Maybe he would've been more effective in OT, but winning the toss and Colt driving us down to get the go-ahead FG was huge.

Monday night football against the cowgirls.. Moss shows up and it is Monday Night Miracle #2.... Couldn't have asked for better birthday present than this.

The D played really well and so did the ST... The O did well but started to struggle... came back in the second half a little and was able to get the win in OT! No matter how our season goes this year - one thing is for sure - I won't forget this game for a very long time. :)

And I leave you with this: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2014/10/27/nfl-today-studio-crew-cant-stop-laughing-at-the-redskins/

HTTR!

im so hype right now you woulda thought we just made the playoffs lol idk if it's because it's DAL, DAL on national tv, or that we just needed a damn win. but i love the ****ing heart and effort this team showed. 

i am so happy for Colt. he always looks and sounds like a little boy who is about to cry but he's so humble and grateful/thankful lol he showed his QB experience and led this team on that final drive. 

i guess defense had cans of spinach and boxes of Wheaties because they showed the hell up. even special teams was pretty damn good with coverage. 

damn near everyone had us taking the L in this game. im glad we were able to smack the doubters in the mouth. 

HTTR!!

Weeden did a nice job coming in but being backed up at his own 3 at the end of regulation (2 mins left) would be a tough situation for any QB.  Maybe he would've been more effective in OT, but winning the toss and Colt driving us down to get the go-ahead FG was huge.

Being pinned at the 3 is tough, but Murray immediately got them room to operate.

I'm certainly not talking up Weeden, I just think romo looked stiff and shaky when he came back in.

Everyone who talked down this team over the last few days needs to drop and give us 50! Frickin' nancypants!  Turn in your fan cards and go follow the National Tiddlywinks League .. we don't need you! Way to doubt your team. I love what Jay said in the post-game .. "all of you (the media) didn't think we had a chance, but those 53 back in the locker knew we did!"

You NEVER, EVER give up hope when it's DALLASS WEEK!

Dahhh OK. yuk yuk.. Or how about this, Why dont you just come and try to take my fan card!! Just because I think this team sucks or will lose doesnt mean I don't root for a win each week. I have been a fan since 1972 I have seen it all and I will think and say what I want.  So get off your high horse!

Both of you!  This is a celebration thread!!! We have enough weeks where we beat each other up or our beloved team!  Let's just enjoy the moment!  Celebrate the good play and all the players especially the young players who emerged to carry this win.  Not to mention last week's win!

Being pinned at the 3 is tough, but Murray immediately got them room to operate.

I'm certainly not talking up Weeden, I just think romoSUCKS looked stiff and shaky when he came back in.

Well, for sure Weeden would not have created TWO turnovers at the end of regulation, which giveaway Tony for all intents and purposes did.  After not getting the FG attempt and then not coming away with either the fumble or the INT, you would've thought it was a bad harbinger......but we prevailed.

This win reminds me a lot of Marty's squad going up to Philly in 2001 and beating a good Eagles team at their place to get to 5-5.

So awesome! What a win! Breeland is becoming a favorite player so quickly. It's like each week he gets so much better and more comfortable. I told a Dallas-loving friend that they seriously needed to move on past "challenging the rookie" because Breeland was ready to play, and it was not going to work.

In years past, I was always the guy getting a little down when we were out of the play-offs and won against come crappy team to worsen our draft pick. Whether that is ultimately the story of this season or not, I'm glad we're winning. I realize now that getting the better pick has its benefits, but when the team has been losing for this long it's more important to set a winning culture and get any wins you can get.

Trying not to think ahead just yet, but... Griffin or McCoy? If I'm coach, I'm thinking this is a great time to ease Griffin back into action with a winnable game, but... but... I'm not saying McCoy looked like the second coming to me, but he plays smart and efficiently and he can make some throws.

Archived