Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Cowboys Prediction Thread: Monday Night COP?

skins island connection

It's stupid. Even if on some fantasy world we win, who cares? Are we playoff bound? Do we have any chance of winning a championship? Does anyone care to even answer maybe? This is the standard we've sunk to; beating a division rival. That's what gives us hope. Used to be beating Dallas wasn't the goal of a football season. It was beating everyone to the ultimate goal. Anything less than that is pathetic.

Every game I watch from this pathetic franchise has all the electricity of a preseason game

It just doesn't matter. Redskins suck now and they will suck in 4 hours from now

A win might feel temporarily good but ultimately it's piss in the ocean.

Thanks Snyder. Hoping you buy something that my enemies love so you can **** them too.

IF we somehow win (highly unlikely i know), then we have a very good chance to be 5-5, with minnesota and tampa bay coming up. at 5-5, our season could still be alive, at least for 1 or 2 more games. if we win, i wont count us out yet.

Wow. Super awesome. We might squeak a playoff appearance. A road trip that will result in a loss and possible injury to our players. I can see why players don't go all out during the season unless they have a reasonable chance. What's it for? So some billionaire can make more money off your future CTE?

Even with the egregious turnovers I think it's a mistake to roll with Colt instead of Cousins, UNLESS they are putting a lot of Read Option in tonight. Colt is a better scrambler but has always been terrible with timing based stuff, he throws too many weak floaters. If Colt balls out tonight then I will gladly eat my Crow lol.

I really want to be wrong here but I'm thinking

28-10 Cowpukes...

God I hate the Cowboys.

God I hate the Cowboys.

you and me too brother...  and most people i know too...  God help us tonight...  my brother even asked if he should watch and he's still in the D.C area unlike me...   i texted him back to remember 2005 with the Moss catches that let us win 14-13.... not that i think that will happen but....   miracles can happen just like then....   B)

Just stopping in before kickoff.   Good luck fellas.  I hope we win and I hope the Skins lose but I also hope it's a good game, win or lose.  No serious injuries and both teams play well.  Just not too well for the skins.

ABQ

It won't be close. You have nothing to worry about from this group of losers

I don't know why that upsets you.  He's simply an unbiased 3rd party giving his opinion of what's going to take place.  I've tried really hard to think of situations where the Redskins could pull this one out and with the news of Colt definitely starting - I simply cannot find one.  Even with Griffin, it's not probable.  With Colt, it's not possible.

That's why boss. Any given Sunday/Monday

I don't know why.  Most weeks I predict the Skins to lose, but somehow I see them winning this one.  The rivalry inspires the defense to play well and swarm romoSUCKS.  Morris finally gets going, and Garcon scores for the second straight week with a 34 yard TD in the fourth quarter.  Skins 24 Cowgirls 17.

Thank you, thank you very much.

:)

Archived