Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The DC Sports Curse Thread.

HailGalvatron

22 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

hockey doesn count  

Then neither should basketball.

26 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Atlanta was when they had the Thrashers from 1999-2011.

I think they had a super bowl appearance in that time frame at least.

The worst part about the failures very recently, since '15 really, has been each of these teams have been really fun to cheer for and are filled with pretty decent guys. Not just for us the fans, but I want Bryce, Stras, JWall, Ovi, and Kirk to win championships 

RIght now I am at the point that I'll be willing to stand for a parade next week if the Nats get past the Cubs 

Redskins are largely a team of the 70's, 80's and early 90's. Yeah and those old days with Baugh and company. But remember, the Redskins didn't have a winning season from the end of WW2 to 1970's when Allen took over. That's nearly 30 years. I always like to think of the anger if that had happened in contemporary times. You think what we're going through with Snyder is bad.

17 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The Wizards are the only hope for this city. Legit the only team that hasn't yet lost to an inferior opponent in the playoffs.

But I guess the reality for the Wizards is that they will never be better than their opposition in the Eastern Conference. 

Yep

Wall and Beal are the only stars that actually thrive when it matters. They don't fold. They are killers. 

unfortunately their GM did nothing to improve this year and kept Gortat so Channing Frye will probably go for 45 in a game 7 ECSF win ...

Archived