Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread: Giants @ Redskins

JimmiJo

I don't care about our record right now. We were 0-5 under Marty, then went on a run and most of the fan base was upset that he was fired. I want to see if Gruden can get this team to believe in him. Just like Marty, he's got to change the mentality of players here and that takes time.

Hopefully we learn this year that Gruden is actually a good coach.

Whole game? No. But he bears the brunt of the blame here. 4 INTs and a fumble is inexcusable. Stop trying to deflect blame.

Thank you.  This has been the knock on Kirk.  Good game or part of game followed by head scratchingly aweful game play.  He has not been consistently good and when he is bad....he is really bad, like tonight.

Yup. Bad game. But don’t forget the last 2 neither. Teams pretty beat up, tired and didn’t really look like they wanted to play tonight. I think the penalties, fumbles, Defense inability to stop anyone, Cousins going interception happy were all a part of this loss.

Glad you've finally got on board with not overreacting to a small sample size. Too bad this wisdom didn't come to you until it suited your agenda and bias towards a specific player

NOW THAT WE KNOW WHAT COUSINS IS LIKE WHEN FACING A REAL SECONDARY!!

It gets better next up...the Seattle Sea-hawks....I can see the Washington Metro area Suicide Hotline lighting up like a Christmas tree already

rs_380x329-130924121406-ibkPrG5iKuzSHU.g

Nah, getting crushed by Seattle will be expected. Tonight was NOT expected at all. And yet, if we're all honest, it was certainly in the back of our minds that something like this was bound to happen. 

Down in the dumps?

You sick and tired of losing?

Your team in desperate need of a win?

Is your relationship with your offensive coordinator unhealthy?

Call the Redskins! Schedule an appointment now, Sunday, Thursday, Monday, anyday! We show up so you can show out.

Fixing failing franchises since 19-something

Archived