Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread: Giants @ Redskins

JimmiJo

I want to know why we didn't feed Morris the ball more in the 1st half? Gruden is too pass happy. Obviously Kirk plays much better when he fills in and doesn't start. Giants secondary is much better than the Eagles and it showed. It's going to be ugly against the Seahawks.

Agree with this.  We haven't really come out once and established the running game.  Very disappointing.  Different coach, different season, same inability to beat division opponents.

What part of "PART" of the problem don't you understand?

And, ffs, it's KIRK!!! Not "Kurt."

Case dismissed.

You still did not answer the question. What has Snyder done in the past 5 years that may have contributed to the demise of this team? I await your answer.

I always thought Biggers and Meriweather were okay as a safety, and nickel cornerback, but damn these guys are really horrible. Don't get me started with Polumbus also. I gave him one last chance because I though RG3's roll outs were the reason Polumbus looked bad, but he was horrible tonight also. Can we please get Compton in there, and bring up Phillip Thomas if he is healthy. I don't think he can play as worse as these two guys.

You still did not answer the question. What has Snyder done in the past 5 years that may have contributed to the demise of this team? I await your answer.

Allow me to step in. In the last five years Dan Snyder has:

Hired/Fired Jim Zorn; Hired/Fired Mike Shanahan; signed Albert Haynesworth; traded for Donovan McNabb and gave him a contract extension; Traded four high picks for a talented QB who can't stay healthy; got the team penalized to the tune of $30 million worth of salary cap space (don't think it was justified, but he still got that end result)... must I go on??

No, I wouldn't. He was basically making a "case" against my earlier points. I'm saying those points had no merit. So, case dismissed ... on "procedural grounds." :)

Oh, you mean I'm supposed to know the context of your conversation BEFORE making a still-unnecessary smartass comment?

Yeah right! :)

Archived