Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread: Giants @ Redskins

JimmiJo

I don't care about our record right now. We were 0-5 under Marty, then went on a run and most of the fan base was upset that he was fired. I want to see if Gruden can get this team to believe in him. Just like Marty, he's got to change the mentality of players here and that takes time.

Hopefully we learn this year that Gruden is actually a good coach.

I'm still pissed about that!

i can not for the life of me understand why everyone is saying that we will never win anything with snyder as the owner, and that nothing has changed with him...do any of you guys have inside access to Redskins Park? do any of us know what happens behind closed doors? no. none of us know what the real problem is.. the owner does not call the plays, and the owner does not play the games. im not saying that he isnt the problem, just saying that none of us know if he is or isnt. also, i find it hard to believe that we are this bad with all the weapons on offense that we have. we just gotta get back on track these next two games, and i have faith in the team to get it going and get to 3-3.

1-3. 0-2 in the division. Seahawks coming off a bye on MNF and then the Cardinals on the road on a short week. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we easily drop those 2 games to fall to 1-5. 0-4 in the NFC. Even if we beat the Titans and somehow the Cowturds after that we will be 3-5 halfway into the season. RG3 could be back by this time (not sure if that's a good thing) and then maybe we have a chance. Only if somehow we can find the magic we did back in 2012.

Trying to look at the light at the end of tunnel to make myself feel better... I know I'm hopeless.

Missed it..My tv is officially turned off. What did he say?

He was talking about how Robert didn't run a pro style offense in college like Kirk, and it will take him time. But he also said that he's seen RG3s arm and thinks it could be one of the best in the NFL if he trusts it

i can not for the life of me understand why everyone is saying that we will never win anything with snyder as the owner, and that nothing has changed with him...do any of you guys have inside access to Redskins Park? do any of us know what happens behind closed doors? no. none of us know what the real problem is.. the owner does not call the plays, and the owner does not play the games. im not saying that he isnt the problem, just saying that none of us know if he is or isnt. also, i find it hard to believe that we are this bad with all the weapons on offense that we have. we just gotta get back on track these next two games, and i have faith in the team to get it going and get to 3-3.

Listen, Pollyanna, take your sunny optimism out of here.  If you are really thinking 3-3, you need to get your head examined.  I say this only because you seem like a nice enough guy, and I want you to get the help you so desperately deserve.  This team is a pile of hot poo.  We ain't going no where.  Not this year, not next year, not the year after that.  Nope, not the year after that either.

Archived