Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Game Day Coverage & Game Day Thread - Redskins at Texans: Houston, We've Got Problems - UPDATED - Pics

TK

There's questions because this is the redskins. We had a pro bowl QB in Brad Johnson and the fanbase cried for Jeff George. One of those players got cut the following season and the other went on to win a Super Bowl.

What does that have to do with the situation at hand? Let's keep hoping Griffin becomes elite

Dear RGIII apologists..

Was he the only reason we lost this game...  Umm no

Was he drafted #2 overall to be better than average.. Umm yes

Do we expect him to be able to stand up.. plant his feet, and not stumble six times a game.. Umm yes..

Do we pull him after one game.. Umm no

Do we expect to see some kind of improvement from year to year.. Umm yes.

So to conclude.. The TEAM lost this game.. and he is part of the team and a part of the reason they lost...So let's stop thinking that

his is a Super Bowl or Pro Bowl player if he's somewhere else.

Did he fumble on the 10 yard line on a drive that could have tied the game in the middle of the 3rd in his first game in a new offense and for the first time finally having a full off season with a coach that actually gives a **** about him instead of one who will get him terribly injured for the sake of winning? Did he get the punt blocked to go? Did he allow watt to run wild and not the right tackle turn style? I'm fed up with griffin hate that is unfounded. Stop trying to sit the best qb we have had BY FAR since 91

What part of 6 points don’t you understand? He wasn’t a threat in any way today either.

They racked up 370 yards of offense, were inside the 10 twice, and blew it.

One was partly on Griffin for trying to get the bs to Morris on the fumble, but if Kory hadn't been pushed back like a rag doll that would have helped.

The other was a fumble by a TE that should not have fumbled.

They moved the ball well after the first quarter, but kept on making stupid mistakes.

He needs to play better, without a question.

And I think he could have hit Garçon on that deep ball with a better throw.

But if you look at this game and think it was all on Griffin, you probably wanted to think that going in.

Did he fumble on the 10 yard line on a drive that could have tied the game in the middle of the 3rd in his first game in a new offense and for the first time finally having a full off season with a coach that actually gives a **** about him instead of one who will get him terribly injured for the sake of winning? Did he get the punt blocked to go? Did he allow watt to run wild and not the right tackle turn style? I'm fed up with griffin hate that is unfounded. Stop trying to sit the best qb we have had BY FAR since 91

Hmm... he says the team lost the game. You tell him to stop blaming Griffin. Makes sense.

It shouldn't. Its a combination of mocking your use of "uh" and your defense of RG3.

Where did I defend RG3? I think you're seeing what you want to see. I posed a question to another poster to make him realize expecting 35 PPG is unrealistic.

Which is completely separate from what a **** storm our offense was today.

Thanks for the interest.

They racked up 370 yards of offense, were inside the 10 twice, and blew it.

One was partly on Griffin for trying to get the bs to Morris on the fumble, but if Kory hadn't been pushed back like a rag doll that would have helped.

The other was a fumble by a TE that should not have fumbled.

They moved the ball well after the first quarter, but kept on making stupid mistakes.

He needs to play better, without a question.

And I think he could have hit Garçon on that deep ball with a better throw.

But if you look at this game and think it was all on Griffin, you probably wanted to think that going in.

I never said it was.. I said 75%.  His playing style is stopping this offense from taking off.  People can blame others on the team but lets get real.. 6 points.  We should be a threat practically every drive with our weapons and running game.  We won’t be with RG3.

What does that have to do with the situation at hand? Let's keep hoping Griffin becomes elite

Basically it means this fanbase is never satisfied. He completed 75% of his passes, running the game plan that was called, for over 250 yards with the best defensive player in the league in his face all day. If Niles Paul doesn't fumble and we can manage to execute basics special teams plays than we win the game. Simple as that.

I never said it was.. I said 75%.  His playing style is stopping this offense from taking off.  People can blame others on the team but lets get real.. 6 points.  We should be a threat practically every drive with our weapons and running game.  We won’t be with RG3.

Look at the right tackle and you will find your answer. He is the worst in the league by far

Anyone looking forward to the MNF against Seattle?

Smh. Not even going to watch I am going camping for that one. It's fall break

I have not missed staying up for a MNF game the Skins are in ever. Bear in mind they start at 1am UK time and I work the next day.

That game might be a first.

Archived