Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

Really hope we just get rid of the entire staff. Need to start fresh on that side of the ball.

I think you are right, but from the outside and reports I really like Olivdoti and Baker... and heck, we got good production out of Kerrigan, Robinson, and even Compton, Jeffcoat, and Murphy by the end.

Warning... spelling in this post sucks.

I know Snyder is stupid but I don't think he's quite stupid enough to promote Raheem Morris. Snyder knows he needs a big name hire to get the fan base interested again. 

You do realize Cerrato was employed for 10 years, and Haslett for 5 right? Anything is possible.

Not to be a negative nancy, but the fact that this is so surprising is sad to me.

I'm not surprised... a little relieved, but not surprised.

If Snyder has been anything he has been quick on the trigger finger.  He's generally not reluctant to fire coaches.  I think Dan's been "coached" to be more patient for the sake of consistency, but ya got to imagine that finger's been itching for a few years now.

They better not grrr @TankRizzo @SimoneBett I'm not dancing until Raheem Morris is gone too. Watch them promote him to DC.

Mutual my ass. Haslett was fired @Redskins

Bruce Allen’s presser will be streaming right here. http://www.csnwashington.com/redskins-live-stream  in about 8 minutes. #RedskinsTalk

You do realize Cerrato was employed for 10 years, and Haslett for 5 right? Anything is possible.

True but one thing Snyder is good at is building the excitement in the off season. I think he'll go for an experienced respectable name in to get the gullible side of the fan base exciting again. 

Whoever is brought in though should have complete control over the staff. Ability to have his own people coaching with him. Get Raheem Morris out of there if the FO doesn't. 

Archived