Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

Diane Chesebrough ‏@DiChesebrough 21s22 seconds ago

Allen when challenged on the way #Redskins do things said they owe it to fans to look at ANY possible addition to this team @sportsjourney

That's a very passive statement. They owe it to the fans to do more than "look at" any addition...at this point, they need to guarantee changes. 

Matt Terl retweeted

Dysfunction: Jay Gruden states he would like to keep DC...today the Skins let DC go... Way to emasculate your HC Skins...0 Authority

What bull crap?  Jay was just playing the game.  What is he going to say at a post game press conference?  I'm firing the guy.  You don't do that.  Schlereth is the moron I perceived him to be.

Sorry--this is crap--what do you want Jay to say? He sucks and he deserves to get fired?

Actually, I place that on Jay.  Coachspeak is... Jim is a helluva coach, but after 4-12 we're evaluating everyone... including me.  What he said did emasculate him, but he chopped off his own balls.

What bull crap?  Jay was just playing the game.  What is he going to say at a post game press conference?  I'm firing the guy.  You don't do that.  Schlereth is the moron I perceived him to be.

Yah Schlereth is correct about the dysfunction but bad example

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980 27s27 seconds ago

Allen says "I do believe he's a young man who has shown promise." On Robert Griffin III #Redskins

Allen continuously asked where changes would be made reiterated they would take their time w/evaluations "it's only been 72 hrs" #Redskins

Lake Lewis Jr @LakeLewis 2m2 minutes ago Ashburn, VA

Bruce is standing in here taking pitches I will give him that. Strikes - but he is standing in here taking them. @sportsjourney

Archived