Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

I kinda feel sorry for Bruce. The reporters are going all in.

He's a big boy who gets paid a tremendous amount of money. Any of us would trade places with him in a second. Make millions upon millions of dollars to manage a football team.

The five years in, you have to put up with 30 minutes of "tough questions"

Not picking on you, but feel sorry for him? Ummm good lord no.

I kinda feel sorry for Bruce. The reporters are going all in.

Greatness.  He needs to be questioned thoroughly.  He is the one who decided not to talk for some time now.  It's time to put up or shut up....what are you going to do?  He has said nothing.  Bruce is just not good.  He needs to have a different position, or none at all.  He's horrible.  Truly.  Yet again this damn team sucks me in to listen to this ****ing lip speak press conference.  HTTR, but damn...

He's a big boy who gets paid a tremendous amount of money. Any of us would trade places with him in a second. Make millions upon millions of dollars to manage a football team.

The five years in, you have to put up with 30 minutes of "tough questions"

Not picking on you, but feel sorry for him? Ummm good lord no.

No. I agree. Its just hard to listen to cause I think he's about to cry. But yeah, he's probably going to go roll over in his millions or look at his account and be fine.

KD @KDawg_ES 36s36 seconds ago

I like the direction that all but one of the DC media went with this presser.

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 1m1 minute ago

Bruce Allen: "No, there's not too much on my plate..." Dismissed question on team president and GM duties.

Matt Terl @matt_terl 1m1 minute ago

The comics-centric folk on my TL who think that comics is a circus industry should really watch this Redskins press conference.

Actually, I place that on Jay.  Coachspeak is... Jim is a helluva coach, but after 4-12 we're evaluating everyone... including me.  What he said did emasculate him, but he chopped off his own balls.

Maybe, but really, Schlereth is making something out of nothing with this one. Simple common sense...there is plenty real issues and real dysfunction to address with this team.

It's like the house is on fire, but you're critiquing the grass needs to be cut.

Archived