Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

Schlereth is right. He didn't have to say he would recommend Haslett return only to fire him after. He appears to be emasculated at this point. He could've kept his mouth shut and said no decisions been made. He endorsed him then lost him. It looks dysfunctional.

Jay Gruden needs to learn just to shut the hell up.  No coach in recent memory, if ever, said more, at the wrong times, than Jay.  HE needs to improve drastically at being "A coach".  Jay has done a horrible job this year in any measure.  HE needs to do some study.  Maybe he does not have what it takes to make coaching reads.  He's awful, but guess he gets a first year pass.  Bruce is 100X worse.  He is simply dreadful.  Same 'ole same 'ole.....

Bruce hasn't got a hope in hell at the moment. He's a PR guru but the crap in this place is too deep right now that good PR won't change a thing....people want positive action, Haslett going is the start but not nearly enough yet to keep the vultures at bay...he's on borrowed time right now.

shout out to @JReidPost @MikeJonesWaPo @Rich_TandlerCSN @john_keim @rickdocwalker for that presser. Well done fellas!

Allen loved saying free agents got hurt so can't say they were bad signing. Please.

@Snide_Remarks And then lists our own Free Agents and not like Sean L. Hatch, Clark, etc....

From who's perspective? Bruce's?> The Redskins?

The Media did an outstanding job today representing it's customers.

I don't know. I think it was bad on both angles. From Bruce's standpoint, it seems clear he wated to stick to the phrases and not answer any real questions or offer any solutions. From the media's standpoint there were some who I could say wanted to suggest solutions and see whether they would consider them

- "Why hasn't this team hired a GM who worked under a repudible team?" - GP

- "Will Allen have a larger role on the team?"

But, I feel like some of it was just throwing wood on an already burning fire. Like, Reid's point about Orakpo. Yeah he had 0.5 sacks but the dude still had an average of 10 sacks a year before that. Are we really going to revisit that? I thought that question or the ones about free agency could have been structured better.

You know, im probably the first guy in the 'The DC media tries to hard to start ****' line....but im starting to get the feeling that if we use them right, we can turn the heat up on these guys at the park.

They ask the questions we cant, and these guys HAVE to face them them in situations like this. May not answer directly, but they get a sense of our frustration for once.

I can dig it. And it disgusts me. But I dig it

You know, im probably the first guy in the 'The DC media tries to hard to start ****' line....but im starting to get the feeling that if we use them right, we can turn the heat up on these guys at the park.

They ask the questions we cant, and these guys HAVE to face them them in situations like this. May not answer directly, but they get a sense of our frustration for once.

I can dig it. And it disgusts me. But I dig it

Agreed. I mean I don't think they asked any questions to Bruce today that many of us have been wondering about all season.

Every time Beathard/Casserly talked u learned a ton & laughed some too. Every time u've heard Cerrato/BAllen, brain cells die & u wanna cry

Time to test the theory of "Jim Haslett is a coveted Coordinator in the NFL".. Bet he won't get a job higher than a position coach

@HTTR24_7 hell nah. Probably the "take the time to reflect" line

AKA Telephones in Hawaii RT @CSNRedskins: Allen vows to keep #Redskins looking at big picture http://ow.ly/GDPCu 

B6Mph5zIQAEh762.png

Archived