Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

So they're not bothered that they're not making the playoffs and constantly finishing 3-13 or 4-12? you honestly believe that would not bother them at all?

They've sucked for 25 years. Building a football team is a bit of a difficult task but they've treated it like its a ****ing Rubiks cube.

They've sucked for 25 years. Building a football team is a bit of a difficult task but they've treated it like its a ****ing Rubiks cube.

All that means to me is they suck badly at building a football team. I don't believe for a second that Dan and Bruce arent bothered by 3-13 and 4-12. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

I'm hoping that the conversation with Morris is just a common courtesy for an interview.

They better be making phone calls left and right to at least gauge some interest from others.

Dan and other have to see that our secondary was a huge issue with the defense.

Yeah I really hope they're not thinking about not trying to contact others as well as Morris. Would be pretty dumb

How dense do you have to be as an organization to not at least INTERVIEW Gamble and see what he has to say? Let him put together his slide show and presentation and at least see what a pedigreed talent evaluator has to say and how he'd do things.

But we won't.

Our only chance, and this is embarrassing, is if the DC media just keeps talking about what a great idea it would be. After getting punched in the mouth by the media's collective fist today, Snyder is probably listening to see what exactly would make people stop ****ing.

2 days after Chip calls Gamble "heck of a football guy," he's out. Doesn't take a genius (let alone a "reporter") to figure this stuff off

From @dcsportsbog: Bruce Allen's five worst answers at his season-ending press conference http://wapo.st/1EJG3Ev 

If they are already interviewing defensive coordinators you can forget about the Redskins bringing in a GM. Some kind of vp pro personnel is best case scenario at this point

Good point. I figured no GM was happening the minute word got out that Allen was have the Wednesday press conference. What a difference a year makes...I remember the vast majority singing Allen's praises this time last year, though some of us were skeptical then after hearing garbage like Haz was handcuffed and Shanny didn't listen to Morocco and Scott. Rinse/Repeat.

@LaVarArrington in the eyes of fans who saw SBs you are a symbol of this franchise's dysfunction more than a victim. #paidthewrongguy

To be fair, not sure what Bruce Allen could've said to give #Redskins fans hope for a turnaround.. it'll all be in actions.. #RedskinsTalk

@RobCarlinCSN Well Rob, a little more then he did in a whole lot less words.

If this is true, are they out of their minds? Do they think we're that stupid to promote Raheem? 

As others have said, we're seeing them bring in their own guys to the "Good Ole boys" club.  Jay, Bruce, and Raheem all have ties to Tampa Bay, where they all ran that team into the ground as well.

As others have said, we're seeing them bring in their own guys to the "Good Ole boys" club.  Jay, Bruce, and Raheem all have ties to Tampa Bay, where they all ran that team into the ground as well.

True but one coach I'd like to see us bring in is Rich Bisaccia.  He has ties too.  I'd even take him as DC over Morris. 

I'm so tired of ex-players taking the Redskins for millions upon millions of dollars, and then turn around a blame this organization.

If themselves and their agents think the Redskins were the highest bidder paying millions of dollars more than anyone else. They

knew the level of dysfunction, stop blaming it for everything that has happened in your life since then  <end rant>

New t-shirts! Happy new year everyone http://breakingt.com/collections/frontpage/products/winning-off-the-field 

B6ODspmIQAAVaZh.jpg

From @mortreport and I: Doug Marrone walks with his 2015 salary of $4 million without it counting as an offset against any future salary.

Archived