Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

B6OHUv2CQAAqGu4.jpg

Next time Bruce has a press conference, I recommend a thunder shirt- not just for dogs. #Redskins @Snide_Remarks

@diehardskins21 @MrDCsportsSr who is Lavar Arrington?

@DC9AdamW @diehardskins21 @MrDCsportsSr You know the guy that made that one tackle that one time that put Aikman out? #Thatsallhedid

I'm not surprised.. How petty it was after making millions of dollars, to join a fledgling radio station just to be able

to day in and day out spew hate and ignorance... I'm glad that I can listen to that said radio station again without the blathering

of a tired old LB.  And no I'm not talking about London Fletcher.

Holy Crap. I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying now.

Jeez, you changed your name?! I've been wondering where Buford went forever, and it only clicked who you are when you commented on the Fan Card thing.

I thought I was going crazy, seeing a guy around with 22,000 posts and having no idea who it was after all these years here.

Best Tweet of 2014

But who in the hell said we'd be in the SB. After 3 wins, most fans just wanted 8 wins and a competent football team. I mean maybe a small fraction if delusional fans who predict it every year, but most fans I know outside if this forum never gave it a thought in September.

Also, how are we winning off the field with all the name change crap that went on?

But who in the hell said we'd be in the SB. After 3 wins, most fans just wanted 8 wins and a competent football team. I mean maybe a small fraction if delusional fans who predict it every year, but most fans I know outside if this forum never gave it a thought in September.Also, how are we winning off the field with all the name change crap that went on?

You're reading the tweet incorrectly, I believe. That's supposed to mean "for fans of Gibbs' SB teams" aka fans who remember the glory years. Has nothing to do with the present day mess, it's commentary on Lavar's seasons as a player.

You're reading the tweet incorrectly, I believe. That's supposed to mean "for fans of Gibbs' SB teams" aka fans who remember the glory years. Has nothing to do with the present day mess, it's commentary on Lavar's seasons as a player.

Ah. Makes sense. Guess I did. Been crazy in here trying to read between the lines.

Lavar Arrington blaming this organization for his failures is embarrassing. He freelanced, refused to learn the playbook and was just generally an disappointment. He could've been an all-time great and he has no one to blame for that but himself. Get over it Lavar. Sheesh dude.

@diehardskins21 @HailHttr4 @MrStutts @LaVarArrington wish we took Urlacher instead

@HailToTheReds @diehardskins21 @HailHttr4 @MrStutts me too!!!

Stop being afraid of making our owner rich. It's ok to buy a jersey. It's football and they are our team. #redskins

@Skinsweekly Fine you buy me a Alfred Morris Jersey, won't hurt Snyder at all.

It doesn't matter what we do this team will not be good until we get a real gm. I'm going to be so jealous of one of our fellow bottomfeeders when they make a smart move and sign bill polian to be team president or gm. Bruce Allen has proven to be an awful gm and talent evaluator at every stop. I won't have faith in snyder or this team to be successful until he signs a proven talent evaluator to have final say on all football decisions.

It doesn't matter what we do this team will not be good until we get a real gm. I'm going to be so jealous of one of our fellow bottomfeeders when they make a smart move and sign bill polian to be team president or gm. Bruce Allen has proven to be an awful gm and talent evaluator at every stop. I won't have faith in snyder or this team to be successful until he signs a proven talent evaluator to have final say on all football decisions.

Our team is gone. It doesn't exist anymore. This franchise is something else entirely. There are no more Washington Redskins. Dan Snyder killed our franchise.

GhostOfJackKentCooke @GhostOfJKC 5h5 hours ago

1. Be as respectful and pleasant as possible towards Daniel Snyder, Bruce Allen, Jay Gruden and the entire Redskins organization.

GhostOfJackKentCooke @GhostOfJKC 5h5 hours ago

2. Discern just how quickly I can breach resolution 1.

My dear friends, I am entering the new year with only two resolutions.

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 5h5 hours ago

Happy New Year!!!

B6PnS_1CQAAUG25.jpg

Rick Doc Walker @RickDocWalker 5h5 hours ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Phillip Daniels @PhillipDaniels 6h6 hours ago

Happy New Year Everybody!

arthur haszard @HapHaszard 10m10 minutes ago

Every year its things are going to change. The Redskins home game against Dallas, more blue than burgundy, shame.

arthur haszard @HapHaszard 37s37 seconds ago

I would say the time for true change has passed.

Good Morning, Happy New Year, Self-serve Bloody Mary bar is now open.....file_zps1a337ef2.jpg

"Since 1935, football games have become as much a part of January 1st as black coffee & tomato juice." -- Dick Schaap in 1959

Looking Forward: Redskins Offseason http://wp.me/p2lk1y-6zs  #HTTR #Redskinsnation

B6RRK89CcAAwEdK.jpg

Maybe the fan card idea is coming back......

If Bruce comes out with a ton of excuses and double-talk........with no answers or plans. Then we should bring back the Fan Card and start mailing them to the team with a copy to your choice of local/national media.

Archived