Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

I don't even care at this point that they went out of their way to let him save face as opposed to "firing" him. I'm just glad he's gone. Good Riddence.

Never burn bridges.  Haslett for some reason seemed liked in NFL circles. Announcers bent over backwards to praise him. Letting it end gracefully despite how bad he was is what a professional group should do.

Good thing he's done it early though. None of the good options have been snapped up yet. 

DeAngelo Hall may stick in a word for Mike Smith. 

Quite a bit of talk about Wade Phillips. 

Rex Ryan would be great but too good to be true probably. 

I know Snyder is stupid but I don't think he's quite stupid enough to promote Raheem Morris. Snyder knows he needs a big name hire to get the fan base interested again. 

If Redskins next def. coordinator isn't given better players and depth, they won't leave DC on their own terms either. Need 5 new starters.

Wade Philips and defense is automatically top15 next year with Ryan Kerrigan at 18 or 19 sacks.

If I have learned one constant with the Redskins, nothing is automatic. 

Haslett is finally gone!

B6MXcbkIgAAzkMX.png

Jim Haslett doesnt deserve as much heat as he got, but after 5 largely unsuccessful years, time to go. http://ow.ly/GDBm3  #RedskinsTalk

@JPFinlayCSN Oh his numbers were awful, but this team's problems are no where limited to Jim Haslett and the D.

Archived