Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLIX Thread ; * Patriots Are 4x SB Champions*

Mr. Sinister

I can't stand Brady, so I was hoping Seattle would win---also, Wilson is from my general area.

Wonder what size bra Bellicheat wears?

neither team deserved to be in the Super Bowl

But considering the "Legion of Boom" :rolleyes: makes their living off the fact you can't throw a flag every play, they have a ton of players who've been suspended, they beat the Redskins in their last two playoff appearances, and Griffin got hurt playing them I just couldn't make myself root for them

well sure we know the outcome.

But there is nothing inherently wrong with the call.

It was a good match-up. good play concept just a bad outcome.

I wanted to see a Lynch run or read option myself but crying about the call the way Collinsworth did is weak

You are the only person in the entire country not calling it the dumbest play call ever.

That is exactly the reason I am glad the seahawks lost (besides them being a bunch of punks).I am getting sick of hearing from the local media how Wilson is from around here.Like, who the **** cares? He is 3,000 miles away now, and belongs to Seattle.

Amen. I'm in NC and don't give 2 ****s about those punks. Wilson and the rest of them can go kick ****ing rocks ****es!

well sure we know the outcome.

But there is nothing inherently wrong with the call.

It was a good match-up. good play concept just a bad outcome.

I wanted to see a Lynch run or read option myself but crying about the call the way Collinsworth did is weak

There was no special match-up there. Lynch running has been the strength of their team fro years. They need 1 yard They are going against a weak run D. And he's been running well against them all game, and especially. late. Three shots and you don't think he's going to get one yard? Come on.

It was a very entertaining superbowl with twists and great plays and a lot of tension. Plus some NFL milestones were set. Worthy game to end to the season for me. Some of the commercials were even cool.  :lol:

There used to be funnier commercials back in the day. Budweiser or Bud Light was usually good for a few each year as were coke and pepsi. Not sure what Bud was thinking trashing everyone that likes microbrews.

Archived