Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLIX Thread ; * Patriots Are 4x SB Champions*

Mr. Sinister

The NFC Playoff gods giveth, then they taketh.

Dallas and Detroit the Non PI.

Green Bay beats Dallas with the No catch the next week.

Green Bay blows a 16-0 lead to the Seahawks.

Seahawks choke at the end of the game.

Yeah DMM was wondering what bizarre way Seattle was going to lose....and to think they did after putting themselves in range on a totally bizarre play.

Was thinking the same thing but then Carrol took that distinction from him.

The seahawks clearly outsmarted themselves.

Probably fretting that everyone knew they were going to hand Lynch the ball (he did have 102 yards and a TD for the game), they decided to get cute and throw a pass, and paid dearly for it.

You have Beast Mode, and you don't run it.

You have one of the better running QBs in the NFL, and you don't run it.

The seahawks deserve to lose, and I'm glad they did.

That was the dumbest play call in that situation.  You live and die with Beast Mode punching it in.  Hell, even a Wilson fake to Lynch and letting him run for it made more sense.  But throwing it on a contested pick play?!  Jaw dropping stupid!  Carroll out dumbed Belichick who was letting them bleed the clock without calling a TO.  

Today is the moment of truth for the Cowboys. The child within wants to believe this is some sort of miracle season. But I can't imagine the Cowboys beating both Green Bay and Seattle on the road, no matter what their 8-0 road record says. I give them a chance, but I am not going to lose sleep over the Cowboys losing either today or against Seattle. It's been a heckuva ride this season, way beyond any expectations I had at the beginning of it. At this moment, I see the Seahawks over the Packers in the NFCCG. 

As far as the AFC is concerned, I've noticed a lot of fans overlooking Tom Brady and the Patriots. Neither the Broncos or the Colts impress me as much. Put me down for the Pats as the AFC Champs. 

I must be crazy because I can see the Pats beating the Hawks in the SB. I have no logical reason to think that, but I can see Tom Brady having the game of his career, getting one last SB victory plus game MVP and then him and Belichick hanging up their cleats and clipboards together. 

How often in life do we have the guts to roll with a hunch and actually have it pay off? Sadly, I didn't have the stones nor the cash to lay it on the line in Vegas. 

Someone has to make an animated .gif or a vine of Sherman's expression on the sidelines right after that pick. That's gotta be everywhere tonight. Love it!

What an INSANE series of games over these playoffs. Unreal. 

Post 7284 in this thread.

http://es.redskins.com/topic/381784-super-bowl-xlix-thread-patriots-are-4x-sb-champions/?p=10128466

Someone has to make an animated .gif or a vine of Sherman's expression on the sidelines right after that pick. That's gotta be everywhere tonight. Love it!

What an INSANE series of games over these playoffs. Unreal. 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNIEST XXXX EVER https://vine.co/v/OtE6OAjlXhU 

Play
proxy.jpg?t=HBiUAWh0dHBzOi8vdi5jZG4udmlu

Archived