Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLIX Thread ; * Patriots Are 4x SB Champions*

Mr. Sinister

wowwwwwwww, what a crazy 3 minutes. watched in my dorm lounge with friends and a few of us just reallyyyy wanted seattle to lose, and then there were the 3 or 4 like huge Pats fans, so we were going crazy. then the Seahawks WR caught the ball and we were like "whatttttttt the actual ****?????" then the interception happened and we were all like "YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then we were like why is brady going to kneel the ball at the like 1 yard line??? that would be a safety!! and then the fight happened and we were like wowwww seattle, classy.....

BTW, why didnt Butler win the MVP award? that interception pretty much got New England their SB ring...without his interception, Seattle would have ended up running in for a TD to win...

Belicheat was about to go down as being the dumbest coach in SB history, letting the clock tick.. But the Seahawks outdid him!! Damn.. lol

Yes... I was screaming for them to call a TO... saved. by Butler.

Not sure about Brady MVP... 2 ints?

Butler saved them, but only made huge play.

Belicheat was about to go down as being the dumbest coach in SB history, letting the clock tick.. But the Seahawks outdid him!! Damn.. lol

Yes... I was screaming for them to call a TO... saved. by Butler.

4 passing TD's

SB completion record

Game winning drive

Beats greatest defense if this era

Maybe we should be asking you the same question

Yeah, Brady was a big part of why they won tonight. i admit that. all im sayin is theres a pretty good argument for why Butler should have won the  MVP award. but still, fantastic game by Brady. happy for him and the patriots :)

Same as Brady's first MVP really. He didn't have a great game at all, but no one else did anything spectacular, so the QB gets it. Edelman was the only other candidate, but a WR with 109 yards  and 1 TD taking the MVP? Would be considered a strange choice by most.

4 passing TD's

SB completion record

Game winning drive

Beats greatest defense if this era

Maybe we should be asking you the same question

I wanted Edleman to win it.  Him and Gronk seemed to be there when the Pats needed a big play, but Edleman was everywhere.  Returning kicks, making big runs after the catch, and even delivering hits that left a Seahawk injured (which as ghoulish as it may sound proved to have a major impact). 

What the Seahawks' goal line playbook should've looked like. #SB49

B8z4r64CYAAQ7PZ.jpg

That was the only interception thrown from the 1-yard line the entire @nfl season.

Gas is under $2, Lenny Kravitz & Missy Elliot playing the super bowl half time show and Suge Nite just killed somebody... the 90s are back!

Yeah, Brady was a big part of why they won tonight. i admit that. all im sayin is theres a pretty good argument for why Butler should have won the MVP award. but still, fantastic game by Brady. happy for him and the patriots :)

Without Brady, the pats win 4-5 games.

Brady kept them in this game, and ultimately put them in position to win the game

He could have made it easier for himself by not throwing 2 picks, though.

It's so easy to second guess, yet if Lynch had been stuffed to end the game the narrative would've been, "why didn't they mix it up and throw the ball?"

So they had to throw it on the first play from the 1 or else run Lynch three straight times?

It's a shame there's never any middle ground to be considered in these situations.

It's so easy to second guess, yet if Lynch had been stuffed to end the game the narrative would've been, "why didn't they mix it up and throw the ball?"

Uh no. Read option maybe, throwing from there, game on the line, big back grinding, think Riggins. 

Uh no. Read option maybe, throwing from there, game on the line, big back grinding, think Riggins. 

timing, lol.....

The original #BeastMode

B8z-ubWCAAA-XLK.jpg

http://Pregame.com  makes Redskins 140-1 to win super bowl next season Seahawks 6-1

Archived