Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Ravens (Audio)

NoLeafClover

A better decision is to just chuck it out of bounds and not lose the yardage.  Somewhere else on the field, that might've made a difference.

Yeah, but with somebody chasing him down, a throwaway could easily turn into a batted ball or a ball where he doesn't put enough air under it and wind up getting picked. We didn't lose too many yards, and were still in FG range.

Yeah, but with somebody chasing him down, a throwaway could easily turn into a batted ball or a ball where he doesn't put enough air under it and wind up getting picked. We didn't lose too many yards, and were still in FG range.

He is outside the pocket throw it 10 rows deep

I will take 3. I dont think that woulf have been our redzone offense in regular season

**Thought the sarcasm was clear here, but I'm right there with you, I_Bleed!  It's dumb for anyone to think that we're going to show our real offense in the preseason**

Then you're an idiot.  Obviously we're going to show our REAL redzone offense in the preseason.

Stupid play calling we ran the ball 4 times in a row on the one last week and ran it twice from the 10 there. Im not happy with that at all. Our redzone offense was horrible last year and it looked a lot like this.

Thinking about it from Gruden's perspective, we don't get a lot of opportunities to practice real live red zone offense, especially from inside the 5. Had that been a regular season game I'd want to be able to push it in and the fact that we couldn't last week shows that we may need to start the rookies sooner than later.

This last drive is a bit different because we started off at the 50, then after a big Morris run and a penalty, we're in the red zone. So RG3 hasn't had a chance to really warm up yet, so I'd think we were still trying to get him warmed up.

Archived