Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

I think people underestimate the time it takes to implement a new offensive scheme.  I know the running game will be similar, but it still takes some time.

I'm hoping that we can iron out some kinks in the preseason, and hopefully get off to a good start against Houston and Jax.

It sure would be nice if the, gulp, defense could step up and carry some of the load until we get it rolling.  I will not be surprised if our offense struggles at times especially early in the season.

Guys, if you've followed the tweets or the thread, you'll see most of the throws were screens and bubbles today.  There were a couple of boots and a few five step routes in there, but most of this was designed to get the QB into a rhythm. 

Let's let that rhythm work please.  Sweet sassy mollassy. 

#DHall #Redskins "As a corner, if you don't think you're the best, you have a problem"

#DHall #Redskins -- "Mentally I;m in a place where I know I don't have a lot of foot ball left, so I'm just trying to have fun"

#DHall #Redskins -- "We've got a chance [in this defense this year vs. last year] to be in a position to make plays.

DHall at #Redskins presser about his leadership role: "1st camp in a long time I haven't had a guy like Fletcher around"

DHall at #Redskins presser: Ryan Clark can help our young guys

Anyone know who asked that? Sounds like some ESPN type question.

It sounds like a Dianna question.

The best part of this practice?  No injuries.

Every time they start talking about the field being soaked I get nervous someone's going down.  Really, REALLY glad everyone got through the first practice safe today.

Another tweet with good stuff:

twitter.pngWashington Redskins

#Redskins QB @RGIII finds RB @Trey_Deuces with the screen pass, a convenient play when other WRs are double covered down field. #HTTR

Love to hear Alfred and Lache catching screens.  

(Media and football world collectively gasp, "But, they don't know how to catch a football?!", then they fall down and cry as Alfred becomes a complete weapon and they realize they all should have drafted he and Lache.  Meanwhile, Redskins fans smirk and think, "No **** dummies.")

Trent Williams aiming for improved consistency this season and wants to dominate each week rather than play down to competition.

Cofield likes improved depth, talent level of the defensive front. Says front 7 feels like it has finally evolved to point it needs to be.

Desean Jackson @DeSeanJackson11 now

Great Welcome to The Skins !! Fans showed Luv !! Lets Go #DMV #0ne0fone 1st Day of Training camp !! http://instagram.com/p/q1vY6PONmH/

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo 46s

Cofield likes improved depth, talent level of the defensive front. Says front 7 feels like it has finally evolved to point it needs to be.

One of the best tweets of the day, and Hatcher isn't even out there. 

My favorite thing about this DL is Chris Baker.  He had short stints with the Broncos and Dolphins, but since 2011 he's been home grown and developed here.

jflow...your suspicions seem to be accurate about the cleats questions...

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna 1m

RG3 on the 2 different color cleats. He calls it the ying and yang. Black and white...we are all brothers working together. #Redskins

Retweeted by Brian Orakpo

phillipgraham @Hornetssuperfan 5m

@RGIII @DeAngeloHall23 @Trey_Deuces @rak98 @DeSeanJackson11 PLEASE RT THIS , HOPING SAT U SIGN IT AT @Redskins camp pic.twitter.com/9XE4Efy0SW

BtUmx8KCMAAIhxE.jpg

In case you haven't heard:  Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson will miss the first four games of the 2014 season due to a suspension for performance-enhancing drug use, according to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News.  Johnson, who started every game of his rookie season with the Eagles last year, was the fourth overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.

We play the eagles week 3. 

Archived