Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

Sean Kennedy@EatSleepRedskin 1m

Jackson just took top off defense. Was open. Griffin's pass hung up. Incomplete.

If the damn ego maniac had been working on his game and with this WRs instead of creating logos and tweeting life advice, he would have had a chance at completing that. Damn you RGMe. You self centered bum!

No excuses. It's the first day of training camp. I've seen enough. Put in Cousins.

/sarcasm

Trying to preempt somebody from saying dine thing stupid...

:)

Aaaaahhhh. The long cold summer is over! Thanks to all posting. This thread feels like a gateway back to sanity. Gonna sit back and enjoy. If I see something local or helpful that gets missed I'll post. You guys seem to it covered about as good as it could be though, as per usual.

FYI...My wife is a health nut. This board inspired me to borrow some of her fancy foodstuff and try to make a "white boy russian" with organic vodka, some fru fru coffee liqeur, and almond milk last night. ****ing awful! Don't try it. That's my tip o' the day.

Trying to preempt somebody from saying dine thing stupid...

I found myself anticipating someone saying something negative about his mismatched shoes when I heard that.

Perfect emoticon.

That's what took me so long, I had to find it again, lol. Glad you took it as a joke! 

FYI...My wife is a health nut. This board inspired me to borrow some of her fancy foodstuff and try to make a "white boy russian" with organic vodka, some fru fru coffee liqeur, and almond milk last night. ****ing awful! Don't try it. That's my tip o' the day.

That should have Almond milk, no way a White boy Russian does not have Almond milk. 

Archived