Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

Welp, Hurt hurt himself.

He had a slightly bigger chance than normal being able to play both Guard and Tackle.  But Compton and LeRibeus have to feel a bit better about themselves now.

VERY dissappointed in this.

Arguably the most versitile linemen we have and he shows up fat.  Allegedly he was out of shape at the end of last year after the injury, which is why he was activated and brought in for reps.

I expected that out of Ribs, not hurt.  But good for Ribs not to show up on the **** list.  Maybe he wants to play some football?

Why? Restraining order still in place?

No, that was her sister.  She was crazy.  Started calling my mom and them and everything like that.

I love how Jay Gruden handles himself.  Just gonna go out and say that.  He doesn't mess around.  I'd love to see him really fired up with our guys.

I do too and is such a nice change from Shanahan. My enthusiastic optimism is through the roof... Wait what's that doubt creeping around the back of my mind? Jim Haslett. Man what a wet blanket on training camp for me. Just get us to the middle of the pack Jim please that's all we need. They asked Gruden "This will be your first time up close with Redskins fans what do you expect them to say?" I know what I would say... Lets do the damn thing.

Mo Hurt reporting out of shape is bad news. The O'line is still a question mark with only LT set in stone, the more competition the better. I was not personally counting on Hurt to win a starting job, I thought he was already on the bubble, now he is probably at the bottom of the pile with a long way to climb out of the hoie he dug himself.

I have no idea how a professional athlete with hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars at stake can allow himself to turn up for camp out of shape. Inexcusable.

Rich_TandlerCSN

#Redskins Hurt unlikely to have much of a future with team after being put on NFI list for conditioning. http://t.co/3HtWG4yxZc

24/07/2014 13:39

NFL_ATL

Jay Gruden tells @wyche89 designed runs "few and far between" for RGIII http://t.co/6jw1wLOyHq

24/07/2014 13:23

Rich_TandlerCSN

Richard Crawford is not wearing a knee brace or even a sleeve. #Redskins #RedskinsTalk

24/07/2014 13:42

Mo Hurt reporting out of shape is bad news. The O'line is still a question mark with only LT set in stone, the more competition the better. I was not personally counting on Hurt to win a starting job, I thought he was already on the bubble, now he is probably at the bottom of the pile with a long way to climb out of the hoie he dug himself.

I have no idea how a professional athlete with hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars at stake can allow himself to turn up for camp out of shape. Inexcusable.

I agree with every word you just said.  Unexcusable is the perfect description.  

I assuming they had a sense of this during minicamp and OTAs.  And I'm also assuming they probably warned him about it.  And yet, here we are still.

His wife or girlfriend needs to whoop his behind for this.   

Speaking of Twitter, who are the best people to follow for Redskin updates?

@tarikcsn

@john_keim

@mikejoneswapo

Are the ones I follow. There are a few others, but these three are usually on the ball.

Speaking of Twitter, who are the best people to follow for Redskin updates?

I follow TK from a distance. lol There is a list and if you refresh it keeps putting up players and media members, I found Clark, Rak, Fletch still, DeAngelo, RGIII and DeSean to be good to follow. Son of Washington, Rich Tandler, BurgundyBlog, Dianni Marie Russini and Ian Rappaport for media. 

#Redskins QB @RGIII gets in his first tosses here at #SkinsCamp — one cleat black, the other white. #HTTR

@tarikcsn

@john_keim

@mikejoneswapo

Are the ones I follow. There are a few others, but these three are usually on the ball.

Yes I have them as media as well, I agree. Tarik and John usually really good. 

Some great pics being put up by SOW now, definitely putting in the hard work. 

Son of Washington ‏@SonofWashington  1m

@P_Hazard: 1st Dline. Kerrigan, Cofield, Jenkins. Orakpo

@P_Hazard: Riley and Robinson at ILB #RedskinsRVA

@P_Hazard: Rg3 and O just want a zone left with a bootleg action rights from far field #RedskinsRVA

@ZBerm: At Washington's camp for DeSean Jackson's first practice. Former Eagles WR wearing No. 1, practicing with first-team offense

@P_Hazard: Garcon, Jackson, Paulsen, reed all on field on that play #RedskinsRVA

@ZBerm: Jackson already popular with fans. They're shouting "D-Jack" and "Jackpot"

@P_Hazard: False start by Santana Moss.

Archived