Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

That should have Almond milk, no way a White boy Russian does not have Almond milk. 

Of course it must. The thing I missed was a kale garnish.

Here's something helpful if anyone is leaving RVA and heading south on 95 after the AM practice. They expect 95 to be closed for several hours:

TRAFFIC STANDSTILL: I-95 south shut down at state Route 10. MAJOR DELAYS. http://ow.ly/zxpXr 

Another DeSean Jackaon bomb. He dropped this one.

Rg3 on a really late pass to DJax on post route in man coverage but DJax drops it over shoulder #RedskinsRVA

Loonnnnnnnng ball from RG3 to DJax. Dropped. #Redskins

Griffin airs out again to Jackson. Better throw: let's Jackson run to it. But it's dropped. Key for dj tho is to lead him. Griffin did

Play breaks down. Rg3 rolls out and motions WR to move and Aldrick breaks green catching deep pass away from coverage #RedskinsRVA

Very pleased with what I've seen out of Ryan Clark these first couple of hours.

RG3 on the mike coming up.  ESPN 980 will carry for those of you at work. 

http://www.csnwashington.com/redskinsblog/open-thread-whats-right-media-strategy-rg3

Our guy JP Finlay over at CSN Washington with a very forward-thinking write-up/open thread on RG3's media strategy.  Very interesting.

The Carlos Cushion is back. :o

Not sure if this is a real concern on your end or not...

You give Jackson cushion. Especially when anticipating a deep route. Better to be beat short than deep, especially when dealing with a guy as fast as DJax.

Not sure if this is a real concern on your end or not...

You give Jackson cushion. Especially when anticipating a deep route. Better to be beat short than deep, especially when dealing with a guy as fast as DJax.

Exactly.  Not sure that they are working on press man in the first practice, either.

Archived