Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

He looks strange when he slides feet first. He doesn't turn and fall on his hip. Rather, he throws both legs out in front of him as if a life-guard was instructing him how to safely position his body to go down the big boy water slide.

Well, if that's the case he needs to learn to do it properly.:)  That kind of style you mention will get him hurt.  Gruden MUST ensure that Griffin learns to do this properly.  It's not that hard to do. 

Paul Conner ‏@P_Hazard  52s

Kotwica says "Bolsner get in there, I wanna see you on a rep. Remember, you repped this in spring, don't f#÷k it up now!"

Great quote by Paul there. Love it.

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna now

Maybe it was Day1 or maybe it was the weather but RG3 looks better today...Still finding chemistry with DeSean Jackson. #Redskins

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN now

Will one man return both punts and kickoffs for the #Redskins? http://ow.ly/zzDnl  #RedskinsTalk

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo now

Griffin 7-for-8 with one drop in 7-on-7 action.

Gun. Rg3 play action, hits DeSean Jackson on hitch route. #RedskinsRVA

nner @P_Hazard  ·  1m

Gun. McCoy hits Williams on short in route vs. Cover 3 #RedskinsRVA

Lache Seastrunk on zone right almost fumbles ball turning the corner. #RedskinsRVA

Shotgun. Cousins hits Lawrence on post route in man coverage. #RedskinsRVA

Good battle between Trent Murphy and Morgan Moses. Rookie on rookie crime. #RedskinsRVA

Zone left runs with Helu and Morris. #RedskinsRVA

Rg3 hits Roberts on that pivot route again of play action #RedskinsRVA

LBs are orakpo, Kerrigan, Riley and Robinson #RedskinsRVA

Back to o vs d. Rg3 hits paulsen. Great catch in front of Meriweather. #RedskinsRVA

Jenkins baker, Cofield 1st Dline. #RedskinsRVA

Ehh...an rg3 overthrow vs scout team walking. Hitch route to roberts. Accepts blame. #RedskinsRVA

Son of Washington @SonofWashington now

Fans at #redskins training camp http://telly.com/1MWF06X

Washington Redskins @Redskins 1m

In 11-on-11s, rookie OLB @TMurphy_93 shows off his coverage skills, batting away a pass from RB @royhelujr29. #HTTR

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna now

Chemistry between Andre Roberts and RG3 looks sharp. #Redskins

Chemistry between Andre Roberts and RG3 looks sharp. #Redskins

McCoy in gun. Hits Seastrunk in middle of field who outruns everyone to sideline #RedskinsRVA

YEah Teams are a focus..... Paul Conner ‏@P_Hazard  1m

Teams break into special teams again. Doing FG team now. FGs hitting the media tents. #RedskinsRVA

Gruden brothers on CSN! #becausewecan

DeAngelo Hall working out with the troops #redskins pic.twitter.com/jdVJiys1ou

BtZh4wXIQAA9ieb.jpg

WATCH NOW: #Redskins WR @DeseanJackson11 is up at the podium speaking with reporters: http://redsk.in/1tJw1d8 

Tune in about 11:15 a.m. as Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jacksonicon-article-link.gif is scheduled to speak to the media following the team's Friday morning training camp practice.

#Redskins ST Coordinator Ben Kotwica confirms team will be in pads for first time tomorrow & says no problem w/ a rookie PK (Hocker)

"Total difference" between #Redskins offense and Chip Kelly's offense. "More west coast" with Skins

David Amerson wants to face best WRs: The Washington Redskins provided him a taste of it in the spri... http://es.pn/1pSv4gb  #Redskins

Two top tweets fro this mornings session.....

Yeah, I think so....

Kotwica says "Bolsner get in there, I wanna see you on a rep. Remember, you repped this in spring, don't f#÷k it up now!"

People in the NFL are going to start wondering who the hell is Keenan Robinson after a few games this season. #Redskins

#Redskins RB Chris Thompson says this is the best he's felt in two years. And it shows. His quickness/elusiveness has stood out thru 2 days.

Okay, okay too much glutton, got to go to the salad bar now, be back later. 

I work in the F&B department of my hotel and Gluten allergy is no joke. I would be miserable if i had that. On topic man i hope Kotwica turns this thing around and is our special teams coach for many years to come.

I work in the F&B department of my hotel and Gluten allergy is no joke. I would be miserable if i had that. On topic man i hope Kotwica turns this thing around and is our special teams coach for many years to come.

The joke was only between the glutton and gluten word play. My niece suffered from a very young age and they could not figure out what it was, she really suffered for years, then bam identified it and she is worlds better now. I think all of us should consider our diet when health issues arise. I know I can't eat a lot of acid based stuff. 

And back on topic, Yes Kotwica seems to be the man or die trying. 

The joke was only between the glutton and gluten word play. My niece suffered from a very young age and they could not figure out what it was, she really suffered for years, then bam identified it and she is worlds better now. I think all of us should consider our diet when health issues arise. I know I can't eat a lot of acid based stuff.

And back on topic, Yes Kotwica seems to be the man or die trying.

Oh yeah i know was just commenting that i would hate life if i had it. I was actually just talking about that with our bqt chef and how it sucks when you see gluten allergy they basically get a vegetable bundle for dinner. Wasnt trying to be PC or whine about it i think the word play is funny.

Archived