Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

That whole glutton/gluten thing kind of took on a mind of its own.  It was a joke.

Glad that Roberts is feeling like a bigger part of the team and that our special teams are at least moving in the right direction.

Thanks guys for this thread; it's always a godsend!

#R.I.P SeanTaylor R.Clark Wearing #21 Showing Love & Respect !! #1 #89 @Redskins #DMV #Richmondhttp://instagram.com/p/q4XgBVuNmT/ 

Oh yeah i know was just commenting that i would hate life if i had it. I was actually just talking about that with our bqt chef and how it sucks when you see gluten allergy they basically get a vegetable bundle for dinner. Wasnt trying to be PC or whine about it i think the word play is funny.

Cool, just wanted to clarify. I saw first hand how miserable and for a two year old? It was getting like, hey what's wrong with this kid? Nobody knew, my Nephew finally guessed it and they tested. Seems crazy but that is how it happened. I thought this showed up in your blood sugar but apparently not. 

That whole glutton/gluten thing kind of took on a mind of its own.  It was a joke.

Glad that Roberts is feeling like a bigger part of the team and that our special teams are at least moving in the right direction.

Thanks guys for this thread; it's always a godsend!

With the history on ES of misspelled words, paloffs, unpossible, glutton certainly holds up, hahhaaa. 

Peter King getting grief over being at Redskins camp and providing very little on it....basically two tweets....

Wash thoughts2: Wade son Wes Phillips growing into good TE coach ... 2d-rd LB Trent Murphy big impact early ... Huge crowds love this team.

RICHMOND, Va.-Wash camp thoughts: RG3 lithe, fast. Looks+talks happier than last July ... TE Jordan Reed hugely impressive. Power athlete...

Press Release: TICKET LOTTERY 4 FAN APPRECIATION DAY & REDSKINS-PATS JOINT PRACTICE SESSIONS NOW CLOSED - The Stadium http://es.redskins.com/topic/380200-p

Paul Conner ‏@P_Hazard  1m

Will Compton holds Seastrunk but Lache makes one handed catch #RedskinsRVA

Love to hear about our RBs receiving skills.

I wish we could see who was covering in that drill.  Looks like the coverage was tight and made the throw pretty difficult.

Cousins fires rocket on post route that Hoffman pulls in. Nice all around there. #RedskinsRVA

For anyone who is at camp, is Hoffman noticeably slower than the other WRs?  That was the big knock on him is that his 40 time is bad.  Of course, that's also why we got Breeland in the middle of the draft and apparently he's doing just fine.

John Keim ‏@john_keim  1m

David Amerson wants to face best WRs: The Washington Redskins provided him a taste of it in the spri... http://es.pn/1pSv4gb  #Redskins

Man, for a group of young CBs there is no better speed receiver in the league to match up against.  Practicing against him must be like graduate school for these guys.  Seriously, if facing Garcon, Roberts, Jackson, and Reed doesn't get these guys ready to cover in the regular season, I'm not sure there's any hope.

Redskins news ‏@Jsteelznskinz  2h

People in the NFL are going to start wondering who the hell is Keenan Robinson after a few games this season. #Redskins

That's what it sounds like.  I can't wait to see Robinson this year.  The guy sounds incredible, like another diamond we found.  Funny thing is, even a lot of Skins fans will think we must have found him late in the draft or as a UDFA and will be like "who's that guy"?

Tarik El-Bashir ‏@TarikCSN  4m

#Redskins RB Chris Thompson says this is the best he's felt in two years. And it shows. His quickness/elusiveness has stood out thru 2 days.

This is GREAT news.  After hearing that Silas Redd is "tearing up the defense", Seastrunk and Morris are getting their "catch" on, and Thompson is looking like he's returned to form, I have a feeling we're in for quite a show this year.  Cuts are going to be painful.

I feel strangely optimistic about this team. Like beyond playoff hopes. I really believe we can shock the word and make it to at least the divisionals. If not this year, then within the next 3 years we'll reach the SB, i'm just gonna put it out there in the universe (Hopefully the football Gods hear my plea) I'm trying really hard to contain my excitement. I need healthy veggies! Too much glutton!

Cool TC story from last season.  My daughter was running to get a few autographs and went up to Perry Riley first (then Orakpo and Hankerson).  Riley looked like he was tired and kind of pissed while some of the stars were getting crowds around them, so I didn't know what to expect.  

As soon as my daughter got to him and asked him for his signature the guy's face completely changed.  He looked genuinely happy and excited someone asked him.  This year, a few weeks ago I sent him a tweet reminding him of the event and just said my daughter and I are big fans of his and good luck this year.  He remembered and said he hoped to see us again this year.  

It's just one of those neat experiences that makes me love these guys.  Riley was one of those who takes every mistake hard and I remember his rookie season when he messed up a few times on ST and I figured he'd be fine, just needed time.  Nice to see a guy like that doing well in camp.

Cool TC story from last season.  My daughter was running to get a few autographs and went up to Perry Riley first (then Orakpo and Hankerson).  Riley looked like he was tired and kind of pissed while some of the stars were getting crowds around them, so I didn't know what to expect.  

As soon as my daughter got to him and asked him for his signature the guy's face completely changed.  He looked genuinely happy and excited someone asked him.  This year, a few weeks ago I sent him a tweet reminding him of the event and just said my daughter and I are big fans of his and good luck this year.  He remembered and said he hoped to see us again this year.  

It's just one of those neat experiences that makes me love these guys.  Riley was one of those who takes every mistake hard and I remember his rookie season when he messed up a few times on ST and I figured he'd be fine, just needed time.  Nice to see a guy like that doing well in camp.

That's awesome! This is a great story... I can't wait until my daughter (1 year old next month!) is older and I can take her to stuff like this!  You sharing this just makes me respect RIley that much MORE!

All of the following tweets contain pics:

Paul Conner @P_Hazard now

Meme worthy? pic.twitter.com/Fp5vE9QBrN

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 15s

Screen Pass. @RGIII to @DeSeanJackson11 pic.twitter.com/ykwKBa2NcC

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 1m

Here's the short pitch. Running frontside and cutbacks off of this. pic.twitter.com/TZpoadMXyq

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 4m

One of those DeSean Jackson Reverses pic.twitter.com/5LtFNVKJhn

RG3 hitting Andre Roberts on a zipper/pivot route. pic.twitter.com/LST3tXH7xU

RG3 showing the ball to the crowd after long run pic.twitter.com/0cY0xUzqgT

Trent Williams washing Brian Orakpo past RG3 pic.twitter.com/nW8uX7dvZC

Chris Baker chasing down RG3 for the sack pic.twitter.com/l12gyZXpdu

Adam Hayward probably doesnt need that jersey pic.twitter.com/PiPnXcjjyY

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 46s

Niles Paul beats Akeem Jordan pic.twitter.com/W8twzNjIpL

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 1m

Morgan Moses needs to anchor better. Playing at LT. pic.twitter.com/fz4MpV8o1z

I still reject the notion that he was a Redskins cornerback :D

He was a one season bad dream.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you seemed so sure it was real? But if were unable to wake up from that dream, how would you tell the difference between the dream world & the real world?

matrix_morpheus_vector_by_epicbzzboy3-d4

Archived