Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

anyone else feel really weird about the Skins going into camp with only three QBs?

Griffin needs the practice reps and i assume Cousins will get the bulk of the pre season work to audition and hopefully cherry pick his value back up against scrubs. Doesnt leave much work for anyone else although id like to see McCoy play and if he can be equal/better than Cousins so we can trade KC.

Question, should there also be a thread that discusses the Tweets? I know it's kind of nice to just open these types of threads and get right to business rather than scroll through discussion about tweets that really ends up being rehashes of older discussions anyways. Not that there is anything wrong with that... But it's nice to get right to the tweets. I've been guilty of getting off track in these types of threads in the past.

I kind of like the idea of a tweet thread and a preseason discussion thread. Keeps it cleaner and easier to track.

So then there would only be tweets on this thread, and nothing else?...that would be dull IMO. Might as well just go to twitter.

And would that mean that NO tweets could ever be posted on the training camp discussion thread? Because if you allow tweets to be posted on the discussion thread then it becomes this thread lol...and if you don't allow tweets on the discussion thread then people have to go to the tweet thread to see what's being talked about, then go back to the discussion thread to talk about it?

So then there would only be tweets on this thread, and nothing else?...that would be dull IMO. Might as well just go to twitter.

And would that mean that NO tweets could ever be posted on the training camp discussion thread? Because if you allow tweets to be posted on the discussion thread then it becomes this thread lol...and if you don't allow tweets on the discussion thread then people have to go to the tweet thread to see what's being talked about, then go back to the discussion thread to talk about it?

I think there was a tweet discussion thread last year. Comments here and there in this thread are fine but its the tweets that spark pages of discussion so you have to then scroll through this thread to find the tweets. Say you get a tweet that griffin has a bad day but Cousins hit DJax deep on a nice route... All of a sudden the tweet thread devolves into a Griffin vs Cousins thread for a few pages with a tweet here and there. That's all I was saying.

I think if there's a discussion that starts to steal the show (which would be really hard to fathom considering how much we all love these threads) then that might be the time to start a thread about that one topic.  Otherwise, I like the "what not" in this thread.  It isn't all that bad.

I'm not sure there is a lot we don't already have threads for.  DG, I believe, started the depth chart thread, and most of the preseason discussion can go there.  There's another thread about whether or not Hankerson will make the team, another about Hatcher's surgery, and I think there's another about the RB competition, and of course the perpetual list of Griffin related threads, or all the Desean Jackson threads.  

Right now, though the discussions are a bit sparse, there are actually a ton of threads dealing with all the topics that might come up during the preseason.  I don't really think there's a need for another thread.  

Zaz, I don't think it's a bad idea, I just don't see the need right now.  Maybe if something comes up that we haven't already discussed during the terrible months of summer.

ahh yes. glad that the training camp thread is back!! i love this time of the summer :) when all of my free time is spent looking at training camp pics/press conferences/tweets/whatnot. thanks for everything you do guys and thanks for giving me an excuse to go straight to my room after work and after dinner!! :)

I think there was a tweet discussion thread last year. Comments here and there in this thread are fine but its the tweets that spark pages of discussion so you have to then scroll through this thread to find the tweets. Say you get a tweet that griffin has a bad day but Cousins hit DJax deep on a nice route... All of a sudden the tweet thread devolves into a Griffin vs Cousins thread for a few pages with a tweet here and there. That's all I was saying.

where else would some of us get our what not and glutton free?  And almond milk is expensive.  Some of our members are nice enough to share it here in this thread everyday.

Speaking of mickey mouse horse **** football.........Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen  52m

At a camp opening press conference today, Jerry Jones sat next to his head coach fielding questions. Be glad Dan Snyder doesn't do that.

Wow...

that just says it all right there.

fat boy article up on SOW.....Son of Washington ‏@SonofWashington  10m

REDSKINS TRAINING CAMP BATTLES: WILL MOSES SMITE POLUMBUS? http://wp.me/p2lk1y-5nD  #Redskins #HTTR

Suppose to be a beautiful day 2 of training camp. Clouds and rain are gone. Sun is out! #Redskins

Redskins' wake-up call: 3 areas to watch: Three areas I'll monitor Friday: The offensive line. It'... http://es.pn/1nAFNgD  #Redskins

Blessed to have another day #GoCatchYourDream

Not sure if you guys are taking requests but can I get my Almond Milk with a side of depth? a sprinkle of ILBs and Safety depth?

Since you dropped the Almond Milk I went searching around, I don't see a whole lot of info on either spot as of yet, the only mentions I see are about Amerson either doing well or not doing so well. But I imagine the D is at a disadvantage in these practices, added to the that was the wet field. Promise to keep my eyes peeled.

The second-team inside linebackers were Will Compton and Adam Hayward. I liked Compton a lot last summer as a guy to develop, but after signing three veteran free agents in the offseason, he enters camp in a big battle. But he has good instincts. Hayward did bat away one pass

http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/9062/redskins-practice-report-rg-iii-o-shaky

where else would some of us get our what not and glutton free?  And almond milk is expensive.  Some of our members are nice enough to share it here in this thread everyday.

Wow...

that just says it all right there.

You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

Glutton

noun

a person who eats and drinks excessively or voraciously.
a person with a remarkably great desire or capacity for something: a glutton for work; a glutton forpunishment.

glu·ten  [gloot-n]  Show IPA
noun
the tough, viscid, nitrogenous substance remaining when the flour of wheat or other grain is washedto remove the starch.

I figured glutton free was a reference to a specific former overweight "player"

Hey, just because he had a clause in his contract where he could have nappy time in mid-play is no reason to poke fun...

I like how Gruden is very honest and straight forward with his answers. No sugar coating at all.

not stealing Cali's source but I don't see it getting posted. Most active tweeter going....

Add Breeland, biggers, and Peyton Thompson to gunners list #RedskinsRVA

Minnifield, Hoffman, Davis, Shepard, Rice Jr, Amerson, A.Robinson, Grant, Lawrence, and Doss working at gunner #RedskinsRVA

Doss does a good job getting by two blockers at gunner. Nearly collides with DeSean Jackson catching punt. #RedskinsRVA

Same 2 guys close on one returner drill as yesterday. If they don't improve on special teams, won't be from lack of trying. #RedskinsRVA

HTTR4LIFE.COM® @HTTR4LIFE now

Daily Slop: RG3 has 'Fresh Mind' in new #Redskins Regime; D-Hall Confident in Place Among Best NFL Corners http://sbnation.com/e/5700438

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo now

Gruden: Griffin, Jackson just need time http://wapo.st/1nBgQBA

Son of Washington @SonofWashington 5m

Redskins Training Camp Coverage Day 2 we have you covered if you miss anything #HTTR http://wp.me/p2lk1y-5pg

By the way, I thought this thread was GLUTTON-free??

Archived