Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colt Brennan 2014

Mark Moseley

Colt Brennen should have been a Cowboy or starring in a film opposite Clint or the Dyke. Perfect old west name. B. Rambo is another great one.

We've drafted some really great "names" in recent years.

Well with a name like "Colt" your options are really limited to quarterback, rodeo rider, stock car racer, or pilot.

I have a feeling this thread is going to go in the footsteps of "move Rak to the middle"...

Like that thread, if I wanted to be a hardass, it could qualify for the one-week ban/thread close. And yes, the two threads (not the posters that started them, necessarily) are in that group most ES'ers likely find "relatively pointless or dumb" as presented.  :huh:  :mellow:

But they are enough in the gray, rules-wise, for me to just let the membership either have a little fun in reaction to them, or even go ahead and try to make real conversation out of weak beginnings (which some of you manage to pull off at times).  :)

Moderator discretion (includes lack thereof).  :P

I'm genuine confused with the correlation between Colt and Kirk

That you don't find a decent backup most of the time so when you find one, you better keep him.  The probability that you find a decent backup in the mid to late rounds of the draft approaches 0.

my god guys, stop bashing the man for this thread!! i like it. i actually agree with him. i actually understand what he is saying...colt brennan had so much hype, just like kirk cousins has so much hype too. but, what happened with colt brennan? we cut him. we should give kirk a chance. call me stupid, but i agree with this thread.

LMFAOOOOO Colt Brennan on a redskins message board in 2014? Football Gawds why must your curse this franchise :( 

my god guys, stop bashing the man for this thread!! i like it. i actually agree with him. i actually understand what he is saying...colt brennan had so much hype, just like kirk cousins has so much hype too. but, what happened with colt brennan? we cut him. we should give kirk a chance. call me stupid, but i agree with this thread.

We cut Colt Brennan because he sucks and his career after he left the team proved that we were right and we didn't miss anything. So because we cut colt because we felt he sucked and he proved us right that he sucked we should keep/play Kirk Cousins? That Correlation makes NOOOOO sense! lol

That's like me saying "I stopped gambling because I lost $20,000 grand, we should keep Evan Royster."  LMAOOOOO

LMFAOOOOO Colt Brennan on a redskins message board in 2014? Football Gawds why must your curse this franchise :(

We cut Colt Brennan because he sucks and his career after he left the team proved that we were right and we didn't miss anything. So because we cut colt because we felt he sucked and he proved us right that he sucked we should keep/play Kirk Cousins? That Correlation makes NOOOOO sense! lol

That's like me saying "I stopped gambling because I lost $20,000 grand, we should keep Evan Royster."  LMAOOOOO

be quiet, it makes sense in my head!! :P

Colt Brennan = 5

Donovan McNabb = 5

5 + 5 = 10

RGIII = 10

So now I'm worried that RGIII may end up being twice as ****ty as Colt and McRibb combined: let's keep Kirk!!!

If you rearrange the letters in Colt Brennan you get "Non-rectal BN" and we all know Kirk Cousins would never stoop so low as to use Boron Nitride that came from someone's anus. We should keep him.

If you rearrange the letters in Colt Brennan you get "Non-rectal BN" and we all know Kirk Cousins would never stoop so low as to use Boron Nitride that came from someone's anus. We should keep him.

Thanks, now I have to clean jalapeno beans out of my keyboard.

Lots of haoles out today Brah!

Is that a shout out to Liz Kaui? lol. 

Colt Brennen should have been a Cowboy or starring in a film opposite Clint or the Dyke. Perfect old west name. B. Rambo is another great one.

We've drafted some really great "names" in recent years.

Sheriff Rambo unsure.....

Blazing-Saddles.jpg

The Dozens for Cousins

Sticking with the movie theme.....Lee Marvin as Mike Shanahan in Dozens for Cousins....The-Dirty-Dozen-1.gif

Archived