Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES OFFICIAL GAMEDAY COVERAGE: Week 17: Redskins @ Giants

KDawg

Loved the first series there. The 'Skins utilized three receiver to the field as often as they could, and operated out of the gun. They know no one is watching Alfred Morris out of the backfield, so they threw to him twice. Smart play calling. We have to catch the ball.

For a receiver that really has been truly exceptional for this franchise for almost a decade, he has come up with more critical 3rd down drops and badly timed fumbles than I care to remember.

I also like the play calling.  Though I kindof wish at some point they threw something to Garcon just to get him involved early.  

3rd worst punt coverage.

All time.

Let that sink in.

I really honestly thought it was the worst all time.

I thought it was funny when I switched to directv and got Sunday ticket for free, knowing I didn't need it to watch Redskins games. And yet, here we are week 17 and the game is so bad Fox in roanoke is showing panthers and falcons

I just turned it on, wondering how it was going. I really am laughing now. Who says TV stations don't look out for the welfare of their viewers? lol.gif

First play of the defensive series, we utilized a three technique and a one-technique to the field. Jenkins (3-tech) looped outside on contain and Jackson shot the B-Gap. Excellent schematic adjustment. On second down, we employed Jenkins as a 3-tech, too. On third, Brandon Jenkins and Rob Jackson aligned to the same side of the field. I actually like the scheme so far.

First play of the defensive series, we utilized a three technique and a one-technique to the field. Jenkins (3-tech) looped outside on contain and Jackson shot the B-Gap. Excellent schematic adjustment. On second down, we employed Jenkins as a 3-tech, too. On third, Brandon Jenkins and Rob Jackson aligned to the same side of the field. I actually like the scheme so far.

Give it some time. :P

Archived