Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES OFFICIAL GAMEDAY COVERAGE: Week 17: Redskins @ Giants

KDawg

This is the first time I can ever remember contemplating watching other games at 1. There is so much important football being played today, rather than this terrible game

I'd argue that this game actually is pretty important, but not from a win/loss perspective. We'll get a glimpse of who wants to be here in the future. Especially with the rain beginning to fall. It's a fairly heavy drizzle/rain coming down now. 

The game probably won't be pretty, and we won't leave this game thinking, "ohhh! We're awesome!" but its the last chance to watch the 'Skins until August. There is some importance buried in a myriad of issues.

Graziano reporting Rak is INACTIVE today. 

Thoughts on Rak's chances of getting franchised with the report that he's inactive? I'd say chances are quite high at the moment. This is the year to do it, too. We have a lot of cap and we certainly don't want to spend it all on long term contracts.

TK drove pretty good in Dallas, we were in a tiny clown car and his GPS would tell you to turn almost as you were passing the exit, we would swerve and make it every time!!

Any word on the Cowher rumor floating around out there?? Chris Russell has been touting it.

There are a lot of guys playing for jobs in the NFL today. Not just jobs on the Skins. Figure every year roughly 300 rookies enter the league. That means at least 300 other guys are out. And there aren't that many older guys hanging up their cleats. So a lot of the younger talent may be playing football for the last time. They need to put on a show.

There are a lot of guys playing for jobs in the NFL today. Not just jobs on the Skins. Figure every year roughly 300 rookies enter the league. That means at least 300 other guys are out. And there aren't that many older guys hanging up their cleats. So a lot of the younger talent may be playing football for the last time. They need to put on a show.

In the rain. Two dead seasons. Lame duck HC. Maybe two. Guys on their vacations not wanting to get hurt.

I appreciate what you're trying to sell Coach, but with the best will in the World I don't see it happening.

Hail. 

In the rain. Two dead seasons. Lame duck HC. Maybe two. Guys on their vacations not wanting to get hurt.

I appreciate what you're trying to sell Coach, but with the best will in the World I don't see it happening.

Hail. 

I don't think I'm selling anything. After this season at least 300 guys in the NFL currently will not be next year. That's a LOT of players. Some guys are going to have to ball to stay NFL employed. (That means around the league, not just on these teams)

Archived