Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES OFFICIAL GAMEDAY COVERAGE: Week 17: Redskins @ Giants

KDawg

I'm not expecting anything out of this team, this has been the most disappointing season I've experienced since 61.  That includes a lot of years of lousy football.

Appropriately enough, the Skins haven't had an eight game losing streak since '60-'61. (17 game skid in 60-61 tops the 8 game one we'd be on, but...) the 'Skins are playing for that honor today.

Appropriately enough, the Skins haven't had an eight game losing streak since '60-'61. (17 game skid in 60-61 tops the 8 game one we'd be on, but...) the 'Skins are playing for that honor today.

If I remember correctly we won one game and tied 1 we were 1-12 -1 that year, I could look it up to be sure but it brings back painful memories :ph34r:

I actually can't see Briles, or Cowher.

I think Briles is a very real candidate. But he'd depend on who he brought with him. If Briles came with Wade Phillips or Gregg Williams, I think he could be a nice little hire. But it all depends.

I feel bad for Cousins.  He played well enough to win the last 2 games but Haslett's insane soft zone killed his hopes both games. The thing that amazes me the most about Haslett's soft zone is that he just keep giving up big leads every time he plays it yet he just keeps calling it.

Thoughts on Rak's chances of getting franchised with the report that he's inactive? I'd say chances are quite high at the moment. This is the year to do it, too. We have a lot of cap and we certainly don't want to spend it all on long term contracts.

As a stall tactic I would be okay with it. No way he is worth franchise dollars though

Archived