Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES OFFICIAL GAMEDAY COVERAGE: Week 17: Redskins @ Giants

KDawg

-Utilizing a 3-technique very often from the DEs (every down so far). We're allowing Jackson to play head up on the TE. The 'Skins are clearly trying to take away the middle from the Giants. Riley's sack was an excellent drawn play. Haslett and the D brought their A-game today.

-Utilizing a 3-technique very often from the DEs (every down so far). We're allowing Jackson to play head up on the TE. The 'Skins are clearly trying to take away the middle from the Giants. Riley's sack was an excellent drawn play. Haslett and the D brought their A-game today.

I'll keep saying it, just give it some time.  

I really wish I could be optimistic they could keep this up for an entire game.

but, we've started well on D before, and then completely collapsed so many times, I'm going to have to see it for an entire game before I'll believe it

That said, better to be good early with a possibility to be good throughout than bad at the beginning...

What's the difference between a 3-technique and a 1 technique?

The D has looked great so far today. The Oline on pass plays, not so much.

Archived