Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins at Falcons

SkinsFanInTennessee

Can we now put to rest the whole "just put Kirk in and everything will magically change" conversation?  Please?  The team is performing the same way it always does.  The QB, does not matter at this point.  The entire team falls victim to a sort of implosion at half-time every game.  That includes Kirk and RGIII.  We are a TEAM in distress.

Don't know many who said that. The team has tons of issues. Its not all Griff but Cousins is way ahead of Griff.

Kirk has actually had a Grossman like game. Lots of yards, lots of offense, not a ton of points to show for it, mix in a couple of turnovers and it is harder to give a grade higher than a C+

Of course Kirk should be graded on a curve considering this is his 2nd NFL start.

My "Dual Possession" comment was more an indictment of officiating, rather than a call that is was true.....

Sorry my sarcasm didn't register.  I appreciate everyone taking time to point it out LOL

I'm a dope sometimes, I'll admit, but this time I was being silly.

CMON AND PULL THIS DUMPSTER GAME OUT KIRK!!!!!!!

Don't know many who said that. The team has tons of issues. Its not all Griff but Cousins is way ahead of Griff.

The last few weeks, statements like that have been in abundance! I can't believe that you haven't read any of those? BTW -- Kirk is NOT "way ahead of Griff!"  They both are marginalized by quite possibly THE worst O-line in football!

Archived