Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dailymail: Group Of Black Youths Beat White Couple In Racially-Motivated Attack

Zguy28

Group of black youths beat white couple in racially-motivated attack, yelling 'White motherf*****'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2469479/Group-black-youths-beat-white-couple-racially-motivated-attack-Brooklyn-New-York.html#ixzz2jSKnapGB 

A young couple in Brooklyn were beaten up Monday in what police are calling a racially-motivated attack. 

30-year-old Ronald Russo and his wife Alanna, also 30, were stopped at the intersection of Avenue U and East 58 Street near Kings Plaza Shopping Center Monday when they had the green light. 

Mr Russo couldn't go though because a group of teenagers were blocking his way, so he honked his horn. 

The group of 10 black youths ranging in age from 12 to 18, including a 12-year-old girl, got agitated and started kicking his car.

Things got worse when my Russo got out of his vehicle to survey the damage. 

The kids turned their attention to Mr Russo, dragging him to the ground and began punching and kicking his head. 

During the attack, the group reportedly shouted slurs at the couple including 'White motherf*****!'

Crazy and pretty scary when kids are not scared of anything and have a pack mentality.

So, in revolt we should start calling blacks by age old names that were last heard by slave owners because they were the last ones to truly understand their species.

Right?

Is it just me or are racial relations backsliding considerably?

Nah, I don't really think so considering the fact that the term Redskins is now considered racist.

Apparently when you strip people down that's all there is. That's how it works in prisons. Whites, blacks, asians, latino etc etc stick together regardless of what they were on the outside. Not sure that if that's just the prison culture that has carried on since as long as there have been prisons or if that is what we are really like.

What amuses the most about this is the publication linked. 

Not that you'd have any reason to know in America, The Daily Mail, or Daily Third Reich to give it it's more common name, is one the most racist, xenophobic, Nationalistic, covertly hate filled agenda driven piss poor excuses for a National daily out there. 

The fact that they have a story of a black on white racist attack ..... colour me VERY skeptical as to their ulterior motives in running it. 

Hail. 

Not that you'd have any reason to know in America, The Daily Mail, or Daily Third Reich to give it it's more common name, is one the most racist, xenophobic, Nationalistic, covertly hate filled agenda driven piss poor excuses for a National daily out there. 

The fact that they have a story of a black on white racist attack ..... colour me VERY skeptical as to their ulterior motives in running it. 

Hail. 

Yeah, I was just about to say that. From what I understand, you guys over in the UK call it the "Daily Fail" for good reason. 

Still, race relations in the States (and elsewhere, for that matter) still aren't exactly "ideal." Something like this certainly wouldn't surprise me, I'm afraid. 

Am I the only one that doesn't think this story reads as a "racially motivated attack"? Those kids didn't attack the guy because the guy in the car was white. They attacked him because he honked at them, and they took offense, which doesn't seem to take that much to achieve. The "white mother ****der" thing could have just been an observation while in a fit of "rage", as silly as the sounds. Though we are dealing with kids that had no trouble attacking complete strangers.

I'm not making any excuses for the kids, it's just an observation. They very well could have instigated the honking to give them an excuse to attack this white couple. Those young people are obviously ignorant in every way, and need some sort of punishment.

Just my gut reaction to the words I read. "Group Of Black Youths Beat White Couple In Ignorance -Motivated Attack" would be a better title, imo. Nevertheless, it's scary to think that young people are so fearless that they can attack complete strangers at the drop of a dime.

Hail.

a friend told me about the story and I googled it. It was just the one I basically picked from the hat. I really don't know much about the publisher. But it is at several news outlets although I couldn't find it at ones like Huffington Post so it must be made up by a white person I guess.

This article doesn't have to be made up by a white person in order to have been cherry picked by The Daily Mail. And, judging by these statistics from the FBI, it's a pretty solid bet that the story was cherry picked:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-crime/2010/narratives/hate-crime-2010-victims

Racial bias

Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2010, there were 3,949 victims of racially motivated hate crime.  A closer examination of these victim data showed that:

• 70.0 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
  • 17.7 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.
  • 5.1 percent were victims of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.
  • 1.2 percent were victims of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.
  • 6.0 percent were victims of a bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).

•  

This article doesn't have to be made up by a white person in order to have been cherry picked by The Daily Mail. And, judging by these statistics from the FBI, it's a pretty solid bet that the story was cherry picked:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-crime/2010/narratives/hate-crime-2010-victims

•  

lol, those "stats" are possibly the biggest load of crap in this thread. There's no way the FBI can determine that all of those were racially motivated or that the race of the victim had anything to do with the crimes at all.

lol, those "stats" are possibly the biggest load of crap in this thread. There's no way the FBI can determine that all of those were racially motivated or that the race of the victim had anything to do with the crimes at all.

Maybe you're right.

But your post leaves no room for the possibility that the  FBI investigates each hate crime allegation and excludes all but the ones where convincing evidence of a hate crime exists. 

(Edit: on further review, I see that the investigations are performed by local authorities who then report their findings to the FBI. The point still stands.)

So how many allegations of hate crimes were there in 2010? Ten thousand? A hundred thousand? How many allegations of racially motivated violence were rejected? What's your evidence?

Cause so far you haven't made any kind of case beyond implying that you're more credible than the FBI.

Am I the only one that doesn't think this story reads as a "racially motivated attack"? Those kids didn't attack the guy because the guy in the car was white. They attacked him because he honked at them, and they took offense, which doesn't seem to take that much to achieve. The "white mother ****der" thing could have just been an observation while in a fit of "rage", as silly as the sounds. Though we are dealing with kids that had no trouble attacking complete strangers.

I'm not making any excuses for the kids, it's just an observation. They very well could have instigated the honking to give them an excuse to attack this white couple. Those young people are obviously ignorant in every way, and need some sort of punishment.

Just my gut reaction to the words I read. "Group Of Black Youths Beat White Couple In Ignorance -Motivated Attack" would be a better title, imo. Nevertheless, it's scary to think that young people are so fearless that they can attack complete strangers at the drop of a dime.

This.

Thanks for saying me a few key strokes

Archived