Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Man I hate to be the one pissing on the parade, but you Star Wars fans looking forward to battlefront def buyer beware. It is getting ripped to shreds by the beta testers and a lot of the people that have played it at the recent gaming cons. I'd wait for some reviews from outlets you trust or demo it before buying. Word is A LOT of features from the previous game have been stripped out and the game seems very incomplete, rushed and dumbed down.

That RARE collection does look awesome and if I had an XBONE I'd be buying that. It's pretty funny a lot of people are taking digs at Nintendo about it because the Wii virtual console only offers like 5 N64 games total and I think the RARE collection has 6 N64 games on it. That is pretty damn funny and sad at the same time. Come on Nintendo get it together or just bite the bullet and put your back catalog games on STEAM!!!! But I've suggested/complained about that a few times in this thread so I won't start again. It actually seems out of Nintendo/Playstation/Xbone... XBONE will be the console that works the most with PCs in the upcoming years with Windows 10.

Man I hate to be the one pissing on the parade, but you Star Wars fans looking forward to battlefront def buyer beware. It is getting ripped to shreds by the beta testers and a lot of the people that have played it at the recent gaming cons. I'd wait for some reviews from outlets you trust or demo it before buying. Word is A LOT of features from the previous game have been stripped out and the game seems very incomplete, rushed and dumbed down.

That RARE collection does look awesome and if I had an XBONE I'd be buying that. It's pretty funny a lot of people are taking digs at Nintendo about it because the Wii virtual console only offers like 5 N64 games total and I think the RARE collection has 6 N64 games on it. That is pretty damn funny and sad at the same time. Come on Nintendo get it together or just bite the bullet and put your back catalog games on STEAM!!!! But I've suggested/complained about that a few times in this thread so I won't start again. It actually seems out of Nintendo/Playstation/Xbone... XBONE will be the console that works the most with PCs in the upcoming years with Windows 10.

It definitely seems to be more pick up and play with the goal to be creating frantic firefights and battles rather than more tactical.

They also said for the most part, the aerial crafts all handle the same which is disappointing.

Its one to keep an eye on and check reviews but if it provides some of that action scene so far, I'm still on board.

I don't see it being really that stripped down compared to the other versions either. Biggest thing missing for me is the PT era but that could easily be DLC or come with the next game and use this as more of a test the water type release.

Looks really polished though so as long as it's fun im good.

Edit: Re: Rare Replay, they just resses a patch that modernizes the controls for Jet Force Gemini since so many people were having trouble with them. I'm picking that up this weekend for sure now

PS4. It's me, Taze, Rodrigo, Goonie skinsfan2128hail and a few others outside of ES I believe.

Always looking for more people. We have an email thread where we keep up with advances and rants etc.

It's pretty fun. What other info you looking for?

I usually buy Madden for Xbox but if you guys are wanting people to join and wouldn't mind me jumping in, I can switch to PS this year.

PS4. It's me, Taze, Rodrigo, Goonie skinsfan2128hail and a few others outside of ES I believe.

Always looking for more people. We have an email thread where we keep up with advances and rants etc.

It's pretty fun. What other info you looking for?

How do you guys determine teams? Is it a full GM mode, or just a season, & how does play-scheduling work (especially if i'm on the West-side)?

How do you guys determine teams? Is it a full GM mode, or just a season, & how does play-scheduling work (especially if i'm on the West-side)?

We just put in our top 5 team choices and work it out from there if there are any duplicates. Full GM mode and we do multiple seasons until the next madden comes out.

Goonie is on the west coast too. If yu have a user game, just email them and try to set up a time that works. We will have 2-3 days between each advance to work it out.

You gotta be ****tin' me

It's disappointing but I'm not that worried about it. The gameplay looks fun, I don't need all the realistic tactical stuff. I can get that from other games

I usually buy Madden for Xbox but if you guys are wanting people to join and wouldn't mind me jumping in, I can switch to PS this year.

That would be awesome. Let's do it!

And they will keep giving you reasons to **** as long as people keep doing just that.

Well there is no other option. I've been playing madden since the Genisis days but I became a 2K fan after I got my dreamcast. I follow video games pretty closely to know what the deal is but like I said there is no other game to play. They've succeeded in what they originally planned to do.

I know it's trendy to bash EA and Madden but it isn't a bad game anymore. No it's far from perfect but its a good fun football game.

The one thing that bugged me recently was how clunky and slow the menus were. It seems like it takes forever to play a season as well, let alone a franchise.

I got last season's Madden and played it for 2 days total.

I know it's trendy to bash EA and Madden but it isn't a bad game anymore. No it's far from perfect but its a good fun football game.

Last years game was basically broken. You couldn't stop CPU QBs from completing a pass unless you sacked them 15 times a game. **** sucked.

I'm an huge metal gear fan and finding out the game has microtransactions just kills me. I guess this is the future of gaming

Still kind of don't get it, but it seemz its limited to online play? If so that really won't bother me. Not looking to play online.

I played PeaceWalker, so im guessing that the system layout is a lot similar. You could manage and customize MSF/Mother Base to your liking as well

We are getting systematically raped by vg developers. I accept this, as long as I get most of what I want.

Archived