Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Has anybody seen anything about the number of Ones and PS4's sold in the first few weeks compared to the numbers back when 360 and PS3 originally came out? Don't know why but I'm curious to see if they made/sold more about equal or less.

PS4 hit the two million mark on Black Friday.  no idea what kinda numbers xbox one is doing.

Has anybody seen anything about the number of Ones and PS4's sold in the first few weeks compared to the numbers back when 360 and PS3 originally came out? Don't know why but I'm curious to see if they made/sold more about equal or less.

The 360 sold 1.5 million from its launch (11/22/2005) to the end of the year in 2005

The PlayStation 3 sold 1.68 million units from its launch (11/11/2006) to the end of the year in 2006.

As of right now, the PlayStation 4 has sold 2.1 million

The X-Box One is probably approaching 2 million as well.

*And these are only America sales.

There's that built up anger/jealousy that's been missing.

They don't advertise it, because the base system can't do it.

Voice commands aren't important to me, but I've been impressed with its capabilities and integration so far. I'm all for the advancement of technology and the opening of doors towards actual implimentation.

Saying the word MEDIC in BF4 has actually been pretty useful. It's a start, even if it's a slow one.

Anyone playing Forza 5? (the best looking next gen just happens to be on xbox, typical) How is it? How are the drivatars working out?

Forza is amazing, I am a huge forza fan and this one doesn't disappoints. Drivatars are amazing Buy forza I need some extremeskins to race against .

The 360 sold 1.5 million from its launch (11/22/2005) to the end of the year in 2005

The PlayStation 3 sold 1.68 million units from its launch (11/11/2006) to the end of the year in 2006.

As of right now, the PlayStation 4 has sold 2.1 million

The X-Box One is probably approaching 2 million as well.

*And these are only America sales.

On Saturday, MS announced they had hit the 1 million mark (globally) while the PS4 had already sold 1.1 million in the U.S. alone.  They have quite a bit of ground to make up.

On Saturday, MS announced they had hit the 1 million mark (globally) while the PS4 had already sold 1.1 million in the U.S. alone.  They have quite a bit of ground to make up.

No, that was Saturday before last November 23rd. They sold a mil in 24 hours.

Unless they are saying they sold 1 mil internationally???

Hold up want a minute did that guy say the ps4 has the same voice controls as the Xbox one? Lol

It has voice controls. I don't know how much you can control with the PS4 vs Xbox but I don't use te PS4 voice controls because quite frankly voice controls are kinda pointless. I have the controller in my hands, why do I need voice controls.

Hold up want a minute did that guy say the ps4 has the same voice controls as the Xbox one? Lol

As always...I have to walk a Xbox One user through a post due to them having low reading comprehension...(just a joke...I know not all Xbox users have a low reading comprehension...just a few apparently)

I said...a PS4 has voice control as well...maybe not to the extent of xbox...

jeeze read a bit instead of getting your panties in a bunch because someone doesn't feel your little plastic game box is the best on the market....

Lol at 2.1 million people buying a console with no good games other than last gen ports to play it on.

and you are saying Xbox has games that are better?

Personally, I think Killzone is MUCH better then Halo...

Oh and lets not forget, from what I have heard from coders...PS4 is easier, and better to code for, and then there's the better graphics on PS4, and the quicker load time on PS4, you keep dodging those? Me thinks you don't have an argument for that...

Killzone better than Halo? Really dude Really? Killzone has always been about graphics and ****ty gameplay. Now I haven't played Shadow Fall but reading the reviews seems like a boring as game.

I am playing Forza and Killer Instinct right now beats the **** out of playing Killzone and Knack. Why play Killzone when you can play Battlefield 4?

Killzone better than Halo? Really dude Really? Killzone has always been about graphics and ****ty gameplay. Now I haven't played Shadow Fall but reading the reviews seems like a boring as game.

I'm sorry......is there a Halo game available for the XBone?

Do single platform games make sense anymore for developers? 

I mean...why wouldn't Bungie or whoever want to capture the 2+mil playing the PS4 now?

Bungie's next game (Destiny) is coming out on the PS4.  You're probably thinking of Respawn (Titanfall).  They were working on a PS4 version of the game but M$ sent a Brinks truck to EA to keep the first entry an XBone exclusive.

Archived