Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Let me know what you think of dead rising, battlefield is on my list were you able to play a 64 player match online? I hear battlefield for the ps4 online is all screwed up I and wondering will it be the same.

I got into a game and it was 16 vs. 16 but I think it's having a bit of problems on here as well considering I got kicked back to the dashboard. I haven't installed dead rising yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know how it is.

The worst ****ing thing just happened!! I ordered a xbox one from amazon received the tracking number been watching it like a hawk all day. I have my whole house on Alert. We are home and I receive a text saying my package had been delivered and left on the porch Which is bull ****ing **** cause we are right there. I look outside and nope there's no package.

I HAVE JUST BEEN HAD! I call UPS and they are giving me the run around saying that they need to start a investigation. I call amazon and they will send me a xbox one which will come Monday while they do there investigation. Amazon gets a A+ for service but **** UPS.

No XBOX ONE for me this weekend which I may have been the most excited person in the world looking forward to the xboxone.

Got $200 for trading in my 360 at best buy, on the lookout for the X1 now. Got to tryout the One, controller was great. FIFA looked ok. The PS4 wasn't working, the employees said they didn't know why. The controller still sucks, it's just too small and the sticks together are no good.

The worst ****ing thing just happened!! I ordered a xbox one from amazon received the tracking number been watching it like a hawk all day. I have my whole house on Alert. We are home and I receive a text saying my package had been delivered and left on the porch Which is bull ****ing **** cause we are right there. I look outside and nope there's no package.

I HAVE JUST BEEN HAD! I call UPS and they are giving me the run around saying that they need to start a investigation. I call amazon and they will send me a xbox one which will come Monday while they do there investigation. Amazon gets a A+ for service but **** UPS.

No XBOX ONE for me this weekend which I may have been the most excited person in the world looking forward to the xboxone.

dawg...that sucks man lol

Madden looks a little better, not exactly the major bump I was expecting but battlefield is breathtaking. I was playing the campaign while installing the game and had quite a few "wow" moments. If you get an one, immediately purchase battlefield. I just bought dead rising but have yet to play it.

Yeah I wouldn't expect many of the launch games to really knock people off their feet, launch titles for new systems are always the worst of the bunch even though some of the exclusives like KZ4 and Ryse appear impressive. Still, with this new generation, I think the extra power is going to be spent in the small details, much smarter AI and used for other things like putting 1,000 zombies on screen at once with no load times like DR3 rather than seeing a huge graphical leap many are expecting. Not saying you are btw

Can't wait to get my One here soon. I think the wife got it for me for Christmas actually so I have to be patient lol but I'll be there soon

My door bell rang about a hour ago and someone gave me my xbox one!!! The damn ups driver delivered my package down the street some how.

My quick review of the system is a huge Wow everything feels like its top not quality heavy duty stuff here, from the console to the kinect to the controllers. The xbox 360 looks and feels like a fisher price you compared to The ONE.

The OS is amazing still getting used to it, kinect registers 9 out of 10 of my commands, much better than tho ign videos. The update was super quick took 10 minutes or less but downloading games takes an lonnnnnng time. I am able to play nba 2k14 after 10% but the game is really limited until the 100% install.

I got into a game and it was 16 vs. 16 but I think it's having a bit of problems on here as well considering I got kicked back to the dashboard. I haven't installed dead rising yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know how it is.

what game type you playing? im still waiting on my xbox, should be here by black friday. wish amazon would have just let me ship it to korea :( the BX had BF4, CoD, AC4 for sale. They only had 24 Xbox and 24 PS4s and they did a drawing to see who got to buy them. So dumb.

PS4 has the graphics card, its better and has a resolution bump in Batttlefield and COD (COD shouldnt count game looks like trash no matter what resolution) PS4 Killzone visuals is so clear its crazy, while xbox one Ryse graphics might be the better looking game so far this gen. Overall if graphics is your thing then PS4 has the better card, imo overall the xbox one is the better package.

Any consensus yet on which system has the better graphics? 

depends on how technical you want to get.

a lot of people i've seen on forums says Ryse looks better then Killzone.

but, i would still give it to PS4. BF4, CoD, AC4, all run at higher resolutions on PS4 then Xbox.

Any consensus yet on which system has the better graphics?

I think the consensus is that they are about even with maybe a very slight edge to PS4. With most launch games they are ports of stuff designed to work with older systems except for the exclusives (which apparently look beautiful).

Archived