Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

anybody need a ps4? just arrived in the mail today. ps4, battlefield 4, one year ps+ membership. selling face vslue, not looking to make any money off it. $530, thats the exact cost to us.

posting it here first for my extremeskins homies before anywhere else. pics later tonight

Thats why ES is the best. Thats an awesome gesture. If it was an xbox one i would be all over it. Very cool of you. 

My Amazon PS4 order got delayed...lucked out and picked up one from gamestop on release day....

and my amazon ps4 arrived yesterday.  i was going to either find a fellow Redskins fan who wanted it at face value, or jack it up a tad on craigslist....

lol oh so you got 2. i thought you were selling your ps4 already

Thats why ES is the best. Thats an awesome gesture. If it was an xbox one i would be all over it. Very cool of you. 

I have an Xbox One on order as well...so if one of you guys want it, just PM me.  Cost is $530, as Amazon charges me tax.  I located in Herndon and can meet up Friday night...

So no mark up guys. 

I really want the Oculus Rift. VR gaming has been my dream probably since I was 6. The question is, will the Oculus Rift headset be compatable with the Xbox One/PS4?

No. This generation of game consoles will not be powerful enough to output the quality of video that Palmer says is necessary for a good virtual reality experience. You need 1080p with a consistent 60 frames per second, which you're doubtful to see from these consoles; at least not from very many games.

Dangit. :(

PC Master Race! Well from the reviews I've read PS4 seems to be the better GAMING console as of now while Xbox One is cool if you like all the extras. Although I'm reading the Kinect messes things up here and there with the voice commands leading some to wonder if they will continue to use it over the long haul over a controller. A controller works 100 percent of the time. I'm sure we will see some firmware updates for it so jury is still out. Personally, I'm getting a PS4 sometime next year. I wasn't too stoked about any of the launch titles so I don't mind waiting until the first part of next year to pick one up. XBone def has the edge on launch games but even then the games aren't getting great reviews but that was expected from me. Launch titles are never really that good and aren't using the console to its maximum capabilities.

Plus, Steam fall sale and winter sales coming up. I also got a beta invite for this weekend to Elder Scrolls Online which has me super giddy.

Well from the reviews I've read PS4 seems to be the better GAMING console as of now while Xbox One is cool if you like all the extras.

this made me smile.  Thanks.  :)

I also got a beta invite for this weekend to Elder Scrolls Online which has me super giddy.

ummm.....jealous!

Well from the reviews I've read PS4 seems to be the better GAMING console as of now while Xbox One is cool if you like all the extras.

See, I don't understand this at all.

The Xbox One plays games and does a bunch of other stuff. The PS4 plays games and does a few other things.

What do they have in common? They both play games. I'm not sure how one can be called a "better gaming console". I'd say they're about even. Both systems have great exclusives coming over the next year or so.

The Xbox One plays games and does a bunch of other stuff. The PS4 plays games and does a few other things.

What do they have in common? They both play games. I'm not sure how one can be called a "better gaming console". I'd say they're about even. Both systems have great exclusives coming over the next year or so.

A system can be called a better gaming console over another if it provides greater value/performance at it's price point.  One of them clearly does.

Because the PS4's main purpose is to play games. And it does play them better than Xbone. From all accounts ive heard of people reviewing them the cross platform games.... PS4 just looks better and have  better frame rates. This is what I was saying over the summer that the Xbone, while def has some cool features, it has to devote more of the systems resources to run those features while the PS4 doesn't. Id say the Xbone is more next generation than the PS4, but as an outright console for playing video games the PS4 seems to be the better choice as of now. Things may change in the future. For myself, I already have my PC hooked up to my 40" LED Sony TV so it does what the Xbone does way better (Have a tablet that I can use while gaming for the split screen stuff) so for console gaming Id just go with the PS4 because I don't need all the extra stuff the Xbone has at a slight cost to the performance of it's games. Again though, I really think what the xbone does is cool, it's just not for me right now. The PS4's purpose is to play console games, the xbone's purpose is to be an entertainment device that plays console games so the choice is easy for me. Just sucks that the launch lineup for PS4 was weak.

this made me smile.  Thanks.  :)

ummm.....jealous!

Yeah man I've been waiting for this beta invite for a looooooonnnngggg time. I signed up the first day you could. They have serious NDAs in place too so saying im in the beta is about all I can say lol. Absolutely cannot wait though was stunned and had to do a double take when I saw the invite in my mailbox Tuesday night around 7pm PST. From what I hear there are about a million plus people signed up for the beta as well so I'm so happy im in the active testing pool now.

I did that got 100 for the Xbox and 38 for GTA5, brought xbox live cards 150 worth. I am going all digital I won't be dealing with disc this new generation. XBOX play Forza Motorsport 5, XBOX play NBA2k14, Xbox play Killet instinct.

Amazon needs to stop messing around and ship my **** lol it's been preparing for shipment for the whole damn day.

I did that got 100 for the Xbox and 38 for GTA5, brought xbox live cards 150 worth. I am going all digital I won't be dealing with disc this new generation. XBOX play Forza Motorsport 5, XBOX play NBA2k14, Xbox play Killet instinct.

Amazon needs to stop messing around and ship my **** lol it's been preparing for shipment for the whole damn day.

how long did that take? I plan on doing it after work tomorrow.  

10 minutes they powered it up made sure it worked and gave me a Best Buy gift card I went and brought Microsoft cards.

I have an Xbox One on order as well...so if one of you guys want it, just PM me. Cost is $530, as Amazon charges me tax. I located in Herndon and can meet up Friday night...

So no mark up guys.

Is it still available? I am very much interested

Only PS4 fan bois are saying there is a significant gaming difference.

I for one am excited to start a real next gen experience tomorrow instead of getting PS3.5 :)

Lol only Xbox fanboys are saying there isn't a difference. Read some of the gaming sites and fans that got both consoles early, most of them are saying it. Even developers have said the same thing. One system is 1080, the other 720 and it is noticeable. I didn't say significant, but if I'm a gamer I want the best gaming experience possible.

Lol only Xbox fanboys are saying there isn't a difference. Read some of the gaming sites and fans that got both consoles early, most of them are saying it. Even developers have said the same thing. One system is 1080, the other 720 and it is noticeable. I didn't say significant, but if I'm a gamer I want the best gaming experience possible.

At a lower price tag....

Archived