Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I've been quick scoping a good bit with that starter scout rifle. Where there is auto aim, there will be quick scoping. Sniping in battlefield hasn't been this fun since BF2, and I've only used the one rifle. It's really deadly short-medium. I can't imagine how deadly the higher powered

Just wait till you get the gol magnum. That thing is made for quick scoping. Super fast reload too.

TT, yeah it's still pretty bugged but I remember bf3 starting off similar. For the dashboarding issue I've found if you join games from your battle log server browser(from your computer - while your game is on the home screen). You seem to get more stable servers. I had times where I'd get dashboarded after every map. i eventually got on a server fully loaded that was smooth as butter for hours so it must be something server-side, hence if you get a good server then stick with it.

Yeah, I played all day, then had 4 crashes from the same server. Yesterday we were all crashing at the same time after many hours rare (but still occurring) crashes.

Yo Chew, get this ****.  I decide to suck up the campaign and go through it on easy to unlock the six weapons.  First, I'm not a fan of single player, second, I'm definitely not a fan of not being able to skip through all the dialog and just getting the mission done (should take 10 mins, they make you take almost 30 min on some of them).

Anyhow, its saving, etc.  I got about halfway through the fourth mission.  I got a ****ing error.  I restart and all my saved progress is gone.  I will say, the story is ok and some of the graphics/gameplay is actually awesome........the first time around.  This **** is so frustrating.

^^^ BADDlefield

First round of premium comes out tonight for xbox, next week for PC and Poverty Station 3.5

The fact I'm even contemplating getting it must mean the game is pretty good between the crashes. Been playing squad death match and no issues from that. Conquest or rush = crash

^^^ BADDlefield

First round of premium comes out tonight for xbox, next week for PC and Poverty Station 3.5

The fact I'm even contemplating getting it must mean the game is pretty good between the crashes. Been playing squad death match and no issues from that. Conquest or rush = crash

I love the game.  Like I said earlier, only had one crash in multiplayer and then the campaign crash last night.  I just want the ****ing machete :D  I'm almost back to my same progress from last night.  Its a lot faster once you know what to do, so its not that bad.  I've been loving team and squad deathmatch too.

Poverty Station 3.5?  WTF man lol  

I love the game. Like I said earlier, only had one crash in multiplayer and then the campaign crash last night. I just want the ****ing machete :D I'm almost back to my same progress from last night. Its a lot faster once you know what to do, so its not that bad. I've been loving team and squad deathmatch too.

Poverty Station 3.5? WTF man lol

It is what it is man, only thing you guys can do is live with it for another 6-8 years :/

I'll pray for you.

Squad DM has been brilliant all day. Not a single crash...knock on wood. The game is quite fun. The assault rifles are garbage without a grip. They are also BB guns. Terrible damage, but I make it work because medic fo lyfe.

Staying away from all other game types until they are fixed.

Snipers are so much fun, too bad I feel like a terrible team mate while running them.

It is what it is man, only thing you guys can do is live with it for another 6-8 years :/

I'll pray for you.

Squad DM has been brilliant all day. Not a single crash...knock on wood. The game is quite fun. The assault rifles are garbage without a grip. They are also BB guns. Terrible damage, but I make it work because medic fo lyfe.

Staying away from all other game types until they are fixed.

Snipers are so much fun, too bad I feel like a terrible team mate while running them.

PS4 is a good system.  It's essentially the same as the Xbox One, sure you got fancy voice control and a better interface and media options, but who cares.  Talking to my game system just seems weird lol.  As far as games go, graphically, they are the same.  

And for the record, I've owned both consoles since the begining (PS1, PS2, Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360).  I refuse to buy an Xbox One at this time and went with the PS4 as the majority of my friends/family are PS junkies and I play online with them.  And the reason I choose PS4 over Xbox One was very simple for me:

1.  I play online head to head - majority of my friends are planning to buy PS4s or already have one

2.  The games I play are cross platform (i.e. Madden, BF4, CoD)

3.  **** Bill Gates and his desire to force people to pay $100 more for the new Kinect. My original Kinect got about 3-4 days of playing time, I don't want and will not use the new one.  

Xbox One is a hell of a system, no doubt.  But its not worth the investment for me anymore.  I used to play the system exclusives (i.e. Halo) but I don't care for it anymore, so it would sit there collecting dust. I just dont get why people want to slam the other system, when both are equal.  

PS4 is a good system. It's essentially the same as the Xbox One, sure you got fancy voice control and a better interface and media options, but who cares. Talking to my game system just seems weird lol. As far as games go, graphically, they are the same.

And for the record, I've owned both consoles since the begining (PS1, PS2, Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360). I refuse to buy an Xbox One at this time and went with the PS4 as the majority of my friends/family are PS junkies and I play online with them. And the reason I choose PS4 over Xbox One was very simple for me:

1. I play online head to head - majority of my friends are planning to buy PS4s or already have one

2. The games I play are cross platform (i.e. Madden, BF4, CoD)

3. **** Bill Gates and his desire to force people to pay $100 more for the new Kinect. My original Kinect got about 3-4 days of playing time, I don't want and will not use the new one.

Xbox One is a hell of a system, no doubt. But its not worth the investment for me anymore. I used to play the system exclusives (i.e. Halo) but I don't care for it anymore, so it would sit there collecting dust. I just dont get why people want to slam the other system, when both are equal.

I'm just getting you worked up a bit, it's been a while since there has been any senseless system bashing/defense going on in this thread. I just wanted to make sure the ps fanboys hadn't already given up on their shiny new system.

I love that they have added power weapons in place on vehicles in Squad DM. The Lone APC in BF3 was pretty annoying, especially with its random spawn. The fixed gun spawns in BF4 encourage map control and team work to get them.

The constant simultaneous deaths when shooting at an enemy is infuriating in bF4. I've had more instances in 4 days where the enemy and myself kill each other than than in the 2 years bf3 was out. If DICE purposely added something to the game to make players in a 1v1 gunfight die at the same time more often, then they are retarded.

Test range is awesome. I also adjusted the lag comp in game to 0%, after reading PC players were having better luck with it at 0 vs the default 50%. It's been easier to shoot people running across my screen.

Yo Chew, get this ****.  I decide to suck up the campaign and go through it on easy to unlock the six weapons.  First, I'm not a fan of single player, second, I'm definitely not a fan of not being able to skip through all the dialog and just getting the mission done (should take 10 mins, they make you take almost 30 min on some of them).

Anyhow, its saving, etc.  I got about halfway through the fourth mission.  I got a ****ing error.  I restart and all my saved progress is gone.  I will say, the story is ok and some of the graphics/gameplay is actually awesome........the first time around.  This **** is so frustrating.

Dude wtf LOL.  That's a blower.  I frequent the Battlefield forums regularly, I haven't heard of anybody crashing and losing campaign saved data.  That really sucks. 

Been running fine since the patch.  Killzone, battlefield, Ghosts...no problems at all.  great online connections as well.  least lag i've ever experienced with with any Cod.  I'm impressed.

Dude wtf LOL.  That's a blower.  I frequent the Battlefield forums regularly, I haven't heard of anybody crashing and losing campaign saved data.  That really sucks. 

Been running fine since the patch.  Killzone, battlefield, Ghosts...no problems at all.  great online connections as well.  least lag i've ever experienced with with any Cod.  I'm impressed.

Yeah, it pissed me off.  But I really want the shank and machete so I can go Jason Voorhees on TDM.  I started it up again, got to where I was before the lost game save.  It's saving now, but on the 4th mission with the tanks, it keeps giving me an error at different spots and starting me back over.  The good thing is all my progress is still saved.  

Its kinda odd, it gave me the error in the same spot, then I tried something different, went a different route, it was fine.  Saved at the next checkpoint.  Then it did it later on the map.  I gave up and went mulitplayer TDM the rest of the night.  I figure I'll try it in small chunks.  

I got the Need for Speed Rivals last week and it's pretty cool.  Its a little hard to get into with all the other distractions (Madden, BF4 and CoD).

I'm just getting you worked up a bit, it's been a while since there has been any senseless system bashing/defense going on in this thread. I just wanted to make sure the ps fanboys hadn't already given up on their shiny new system.

Interesting...you seem to be doing the exact definition of fanboy...

BTW, from what I have read, PS4 is a better system graphically, as well as having a higher ceiling. I have also heard that you can voice control a PS4. They just don't advertise it, because it is as useful and works as well as the Xbox Ones...which I have heard SUCKS!!!

I'm actually surprised there were people in this day and age that still get duped by Microsoft ;)

Interesting...you seem to be doing the exact definition of fanboy...

BTW, from what I have read, PS4 is a better system graphically, as well as having a higher ceiling. I have also heard that you can voice control a PS4. They just don't advertise it, because it is as useful and works as well as the Xbox Ones...which I have heard SUCKS!!!

I'm actually surprised there were people in this day and age that still get duped by Microsoft ;)

There's that built up anger/jealousy that's been missing.

They don't advertise it, because the base system can't do it.

Voice commands aren't important to me, but I've been impressed with its capabilities and integration so far. I'm all for the advancement of technology and the opening of doors towards actual implimentation.

Saying the word MEDIC in BF4 has actually been pretty useful. It's a start, even if it's a slow one.

Anyone playing Forza 5? (the best looking next gen just happens to be on xbox, typical) How is it? How are the drivatars working out?

There's that built up anger/jealousy that's been missing.

They don't advertise it, because the base system can't do it.

Voice commands aren't important to me, but I've been impressed with its capabilities and integration so far. I'm all for the advancement of technology and the opening of doors towards actual implimentation.

Saying the word MEDIC in BF4 has actually been pretty useful. It's a start, even if it's a slow one.

Anyone playing Forza 5? (the best looking next gen just happens to be on xbox, typical) How is it? How are the drivatars working out?

lol actually no anger or jealousy at all. I honestly have nothing against Xbox, I just prefer Playstation. My favorite games have always been Playstation only, and I was never really impressed with the Xbox only games. Besides if there is a Microsoft game I like, I can get it for my PC. I was just pointing out that you are the epitome of what you were calling out.

and fyi...I believe voice commands are available for PS4...maybe not to the extent of Xbox...but as I said...from every non-biased article I read, PS4 has the better graphics, is more powerful, and has the higher ceiling...I noticed you didn't address those points ;)

That depends.........do you like micro transactions? 

So how does AC4 look/play so far, compared to PS3?

For a cross-gen game, it looks decent enough:

http://es.redskins.com/topic/372491-official-ps4-thread/?p=9648057

There's quite a bit of compression due to Twitter so you lose some of the fine detail in that pic but it can look really good at times.

Archived