Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Man that 6 free hours of Madden on EA access went by fast.

I really enjoyed the Gauntlet mode. It's harder than I thought it would be but it's fun and addicting. I haven't even tried it on All Pro or Madden yet.

Tomb Raider is awesome but very very hard

Great vid thanks for posting.

I loved the ending portion where you battle those big samurai bodyguard dudes. I'm looking forward to the sequel

I also have owned both systems since launch but I enjoy the xbox one much better. I prefer the controller and some of the exclusives like the NFL app. I also think the interface is much better. The PS4 looks exactly the same as ps3. Specs wise the ps4 is slightly better but honestly i can't tell the difference. Ultimately it comes down to what exclusives you like better. Titanfall is my favorite game on both systems so far. I also like how MS constantly adds new feature in monthly. Other than 3D blu ray support. PS4 hasn't changed much.

On the subject of the PS4 controller, both of my controllers are now missing the rubber on the left thumbstick. The rubber came off about 4 months after we bought the system. I wish they would make their thumbsticks with the same material as XBOX.

Just happened to me too on one of mine. Beyond frustrating, I blamed my friend for pressing tightly while playing FIFA

I also have owned both systems since launch but I enjoy the xbox one much better. I prefer the controller and some of the exclusives like the NFL app. I also think the interface is much better. The PS4 looks exactly the same as ps3. Specs wise the ps4 is slightly better but honestly i can't tell the difference. Ultimately it comes down to what exclusives you like better. Titanfall is my favorite game on both systems so far. I also like how MS constantly adds new feature in monthly. Other than 3D blu ray support. PS4 hasn't changed much.

The NFL app is pretty sweet.

I was a little disappointed at the interface of the PS4 being so similar to the PS3 but it's not bad. I do like how they added the section at the bottom where you can view recent activity of your friends.

I only own the XBone, but I have the 360 and PS3. honestly, I never really got into PS games, even the exclusives. I used it mainly as a blue ray player. SO it was obvious to me that the XBone was the best system for me. Key words being "for me". I like the exclusives on 360 better. Live is far and away better. Plus they have made some really good changes to live with the free games, allowing netflix through without having live, they also have the EA thingy. Spec wise, yeah the PS4 is better, but to an average user you won't know.

On a side note I got Diablo 3 ultimate evil for the XBone and I LOVE it. I have 2 or 3 level 70's on PC and the other classes are 60+ so you can see I have put a lot of time into the PC version. My Computer is down right now (I spilled water in the case) and won't have a new build up until a week or two, but even when I get it back, I doubt I play PC version anymore. Although if season play doesn't go live on console then I guess I will have to. I think seasons start Wednesday. The wife wants to play Diabo with me now to, so we will see how that goes. I hope she can keep up cause I move fast. LOL Just got it Sunday and I am on act 5 normal. As soon as I finish it up going to jump to master setting to get the xp faster so I can get into torments. I need my fully geared WD again!

On the subject of the PS4 controller, both of my controllers are now missing the rubber on the left thumbstick. The rubber came off about 4 months after we bought the system. I wish they would make their thumbsticks with the same material as XBOX.

My preference for the Xbox controllers is due to the thumbsticks. PS controllers have always been too close for me, and being side-by-side makes for alot of mistakes with my big hands. The placement of the Xbox ones are perfect, IMO. I also like the triggers for the xbox controller better as well. 

My preference for the Xbox controllers is due to the thumbsticks. PS controllers have always been too close for me, and being side-by-side makes for alot of mistakes with my big hands. The placement of the Xbox ones are perfect, IMO. I also like the triggers for the xbox controller better as well. 

I don't care about the placement of the thumbsticks at all. Neither is uncomfortable, for me. Doesn't make much of a difference. But if the rubber wears off of your joystick after 4 months, that's just inexcusable. I'm not gonna fall into their trap and buy new ones, either. **** you, Sony.

I don't care about the placement of the thumbsticks at all. Neither is uncomfortable, for me. Doesn't make much of a difference. But if the rubber wears off of your joystick after 4 months, that's just inexcusable. I'm not gonna fall into their trap and buy new ones, either. **** you, Sony.

I'm pretty sure they are still under warranty.  I would call Sony.

Might be a shot in the dark but would anyone here have one of the 50% trade in bonus coupons for Gamestop that they aren't planning on using? Have some games I want to trade in toward Madden. I'm pretty sure all you need is the code on the coupon.

Apparently they were giving these away for the last few weeks but I missed out, even though I figured I would have gotten it in an email because I'm a Powerup Rewards member.

How would non-defective user-induced damage be covered under warranty?

They acknowledged a small batch of faulty controllers awhile back:

"A very small number of users have reported to us that the rubber surface of their Wireless Controller (DUAKSHOCK®4)’s analogue sticks have torn.

Although the rubber material of the analogue sticks fulfils our quality assurance standard, we will inspect individual DUALSHOCK®4 controllers experiencing this symptom, and will replace them with new ones for free as long as they are within the warranty.”

Tomb Raider is awesome but very very hard

Yeah, if you don't take time to upgrade.

The Shantytown shootout/undead attack was probably the hardest part of the entire game for me.

Probably gonna pick up my PS4 this Friday since I am officially done playing everything on the PS3. Which model should I get?

They acknowledged a small batch of faulty controllers awhile back:

"A very small number of users have reported to us that the rubber surface of their Wireless Controller (DUAKSHOCK®4)’s analogue sticks have torn.

Although the rubber material of the analogue sticks fulfils our quality assurance standard, we will inspect individual DUALSHOCK®4 controllers experiencing this symptom, and will replace them with new ones for free as long as they are within the warranty.”

You are a great, great man. Thank you for doing some research to compensate for my laziness. I am going to take advantage of this right away. Cheers.

picking up my copy of madden 15 tonight when i get off work!! hope its as good, if not better, than madden 25 :) been playing madden 25 all summer (with cheats on) so i win every game 255-0 (sometimes teams score up to 28 points on me lol). all my wide recievers are in all the record book spots :)

Archived