Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins At Raiders Prediction Thread

skinsforlife101

The bottom line is this is a must win game for us.  RG III looked better in week three I think he will continue to improve.  The Skins defense has to step up regardless of who the QB is for the Raiders.  The only thing the worries me is Darren McFadden if we miss tackles and can not stop the run we will lose this game. However I think we will step it up before the bye and get a much needed W.

Skins- 31

Raiders- 27

I think we actually have a legitimate shot at winning this one. The raiders defense isn't all that bad. If Pryor is a go I'd say we were going to make him look like prime RG III with how horrifically terrible our defense is. My only fear is that a victory would save that POS Haslett's job. If a loss ensured his firing, I'm not sure I'd actually be all that upset at a loss (which is very possible with how bad this team is). 

Skins 31

Raiders-27

I think we actually have a legitimate shot at winning this one. The raiders defense isn't all that bad. If Pryor is a go I'd say we were going to make him look like prime RG III with how horrifically terrible our defense is. My only fear is that a victory would save that POS Haslett's job. If a loss ensured his firing, I'm not sure I'd actually be all that upset at a loss (which is very possible with how bad this team is).

Skins 31

Raiders-27

Pryor is out.

Redskins 22

Raiders 19

Dan T. A model of consistency. I'm riding with him this week. :)

Skins 74

Raiders 3

Janikowski kicks a 65 yarder to set the NFL record. 

Wouldn't it be just our luck to win by 71 and be overshadowed by another historical accomplishment against us?

What I love about Dan T. is that one day, at some point, he'll be right and be rewarded for his efforts.

I'm probably delusional for thinking this, but I see the defense tightening up just enough and holding the Raiders under 400 yards. Our offense will look uneven again but do just enough.

Redskins 20

Raiders 17

Wouldn't it be just our luck to win by 71 and be overshadowed by another historical accomplishment against us?

What I love about Dan T. is that one day, at some point, he'll be right and be rewarded for his efforts.

I'm probably delusional for thinking this, but I see the defense tightening up just enough and holding the Raiders under 400 yards. Our offense will look uneven again but do just enough.

Redskins 20

Raiders 17

Yea, we'd be smoking the Raiders by 40, and they would be showing Marcus Allen, running into the night clip, all of the 2nd half.

But being that won't happen, after Pryor comes in to replace an ineffective Flynn in the 4th, he rushes for 65 yds in the final drive and

Raiders  24

Redskins 20

Archived