Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins At Raiders Prediction Thread

skinsforlife101

Skins flying out to the West coast and facing a team that plays good defense, speed all over the field, a strong running game and should have won the game against Colts. Hmm I would say this is a set up for a L. 

17 - 31 Raiders

Hopefully Matt Flynn is horrible and DMC doesn't  run all over the boys and my Skins get the win.

Man, if we get blown out by the Raiders, this place is going to be the Chernobyl of message boards.

In the Detroit game the Lions had the ball three times in the third quarter. They punted all three times and never crossed midfield. Our offense produced zero points off of those three punts.

We are team built around a powerful O and a D that comes and goes. The offense must take advantage when the D has a stretch of the game were they are getting stops. The also forced three straight punts in the first half of the Philly game that yielded us 0 points.

And against the Lions, the D produced 7 points. The O produced 13 points.

The offense is still the problem.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.  I couldn't have said it better myself.  yes the D has major issues but has anyone checked how many turnovers RGIII has in 3 games?  

Raiders - 27

Skins - 17

Without the threat of the run RGIII is simply average at best.  Couple that with a bad O-line, yes ours is bad, and a terrible Defense the Rams are looking forward to a top 5 draft pick.  I say the Skins luck-box into 2 MAYBE 3 wins this year and this one is not one of them.

Um, won't it be crowded down there? I mean, where will the players be moved to?

Well speaking for myself, I'm not the capture/torture type, but in that scenario, there will surely be players who are captured, and brought underground for a real life game of "Operation."

*Edit, now I see what you meant :doh:

29 to 10....     Redskins

Oakland gets exposed as a bad team (yet again, for over a decade now) and the Skins FINALLY start playing lights out like last season.

RGIII flashed his run last game, so oakland has to game plan for it.  You can't ignore a 23 yard run.   

Defense gets slapped around by Fletcher a little and starts playing better.  Rambo gets a second chance and blows it on a 40 yard TD pass, gets pulled from the game, and they get a field goal late.

2 TD Passes, 1 Rushing from RGIII...   1 TD from morris

We will not win until after the bye. Then I think we will rip off a few Ws in a row including one over the broncos and all will be forgiven though we will have resigned ourselved to a mediocre at best season by then.

Unless the Broncos suffer some significant injuries on the offensive side of the ball between now and October 27th, I'm wondering if we can petition the league to let us forfeit that game and let us have another bye week. I cringe when I think about what Manning and Decker/Welker/Thompson will do to this defense.......recall the 2007 game against the Pats.

Remember back in 2009 in Zorn's 2nd year where we really sucked yet went out to Oakland and whooped their asses? I'm hoping for a similar win for the Redskins this time around.

I don't expect either Raiders QB(whichever plays) to do much of anything and the tackling can only get better on defense after the first 3 weeks. Just stop McFadden or let him injure his foot again and we should be fine.

1/4 away from being 0-16. Rams Fans will soon start to rejoice.

Raiders 34

Redsins 21

Rams might end up with the # 1 and 2 pick in the NFL draft lol :o

I have a bad feeling the skins drop to 0-4 after this one, but Im thinking about last season's turn around after the bye week. History seems to repeat itself ;) .

I have put myself way out on a thin limb with my prediction of this team making it to the SB this season. Until the Skins are eliminated from paloff contention I'm sticking to my guns with this prediction.

Hail

Surprised at the losses predicted in this thread. 

Redskins 31-20

The offense looks better though still not all the way there and the defense does just enough to contain a pretty woeful Raiders attack. 

Surprised? Which of the 3 losses shows you that we are not going to bye 0-4? (Not calling you out, just asking) 

Archived