Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I agree, and how dare you give him that title!  He's just Trump.  (I meant that to be sarcastic, not an attack, btw...but I will probably never put that title in front of his name.  He's got a long ****in' way to go to earn it, imo.)

C'mon, get on the Trump train, your new glorious molester-in-chief demands it!

33 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Love seeing these walkouts...a lot of these high school kids will be the difference when they're of-age to vote in the next election.  I hope they realize the power they have. 

I'd be pissed too if I were a HS student.  The country just took a crap on their future.  It voted for massive (and certainly regressive) tax cuts and climate change denial.  We're going to saddle them with crippling interest payments on their debt and a completely ****ed up environment.

Democrats have got to figure out a way to organize these kids and bring them into the country's political life better than they did with Millennials.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I couldn't find anything beside accusation (in quotes).   Perhaps you could try reading one of them, I may have missed something. 

I wouldn't expect you to concede to the fact that the conglomerate of info listed above should be enough evidence. Your response kinda reminds me of when a couple of people here on ES said with all of the "criminal activity" Hillary was engaged in (emails, Clinton Foundation, etc), that should be proof enough of guilt because "when there's smoke, there's usually fire!" And btw, I have a life. Including a job. I don't have time to read every word in each article. I was just trying to help out Asbury.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I couldn't find anything beside accusation (in quotes).   Perhaps you could try reading one of them, I may have missed something. 

He called Bill Kristol a "renegade Jew".  Here it is from, a-hem, the source itself.  God forgive me for even clicking on this bull**** to bring you some friggin truth.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjrm8DXlKnQAhXJbSYKHfgMD4AQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2F2016-presidential-race%2F2016%2F05%2F15%2Fbill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew%2F&usg=AFQjCNEmyFLe_4on8NXXTolOP6lEFWoDwg

i didn't get to watch the speech but from the parts i'm seeing it sounds like Obama said:

Trump better not be what he said he's going to be.

Given the appointments so far, I think he's going to be what he said he's going to be.

Still time for that to change, but so far we're 0 for 2.

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Alex Jones says that Trump will be appearing on his show soon.

What the hell man. How did we get here. 

Man, we're doomed.  Doomed.  The people he listens to and respects are a who's who of "what the hell, man".  

We're all supposd to come together, but the people he listens to want nothing of the sort.

7 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Man, we're doomed.  Doomed.  The people he listens to and respects are a who's who of "what the hell, man".  

We're all supposd to come together, but the people he listens to want nothing of the sort.

Every time I try to feel good about this election by telling myself that I'm living in the bubble of a happy liberal community, I come across something distressing like the chiefs of Breitbart and InfoWars having such a strong voice and influence with Trump.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that the 9-11 and Sandy Hook truther, completely ****ing nuts all around Alex Jones has an ear with the POTUS.

Breitbart is essentially state run media at this point. Lol what the ****. InfoWars may as well be too.

40 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Try again.  David Horowitz made that statement and it's not hard to fact check.  Seriously people need to actually check these things out instead of regurgitating the huffington post..

19 minutes ago, justice98 said:

In a weird way, when Glenn Beck is the voice of reason, you know you should pay attention.

That liberals are starting to value the opinion of Beck and McMullin gives me hope.

Who next...the National Review?  

:rofl89:

Archived