Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

Wait, high schools have political affiliations?

Obviously ya libs feel that way based on the posts going on in here.

Your argument is that a school that is 52% hispanic, can't possibly be led by people who have a problem with Muslim kids who have funny sounding names?

Again, ya'll brought the conservative argument to the table, not me.  Typical response though.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/8e1bc1edb6464ef59daf11e13d5472ce/brady-says-hes-supporting-trump-president

Brady says he's supporting Trump for president

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady threw his support behind presidential candidate Donald Trump Wednesday, hours before the second Republican debate.

The Super Bowl MVP, whose four-game suspension for using deflated footballs was recently overturned by a judge, says he thinks his golf partner can win.

"I hope so," he said. "It would be great. There would be a putting green on the White House lawn, I can tell you that."

Brady's locker sported a "Make America Great Again" red hat sent to him by Trump.

"It was a nice keepsake," he said. "It could be a . yeah, a nice piece of memorabilia he sent me."

Wilhelm Scream ‏@yoshiofor

In a police raid of #IStandWithAhmed's house, they found #DHMO stored in the refrigerator, & traces in the kitchen, bathroom, & Ahmed's room

rut roh

;)

Checked out his twitter feed - satire it seems. Posted this prior to tweeting what you pasted:

Wilhelm Scream @yoshiofor 1h1 hour ago

Gonna tweet a series of farcical, sarcastic tweets. I cannot promise any will be funny or entertaining, but I can promise I'm not serious

Santorum and Jindal are ****ing clowns. The don't understand the principles of America nor how America functions. Oh, Graham is too.  

Pataki is the only one that understands how the government functions apparently.

Jindal said something hilarious...the conservative appointed justices are the ones that turn out to be more liberal and not the either way around.

I wonder why that is? ;)

Pataki sounds the most sane, for sure. Surprised that Santorum just called out Republicans for not addressing the American worker...rather the business owners. Said "We're losing elections because we're not speaking to them." Which is totally true.

And to quote Lindsay Graham: "If I'm president, we're going to drink more!" 

http://www.businessinsider.com/lindsey-graham-debate-performance-grabs-spotlight-2015-9

One candidate stole the spotlight at the early Republican debate

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) appeared to have a decent night during the early "undercard" presidential debate on CNN.

All of the second-tier candidates there benefited from the fact that there were just four of them on stage before the main prime-time event later in the evening, which will feature 11 candidates.

But Graham managed to stand out by repeatedly delivering memorable one-liners.

Politico's Daniel Strauss documented some of Graham's best zingers, including a vow to bring more people together socially as president.

"That’s the first thing I'm going to do as president: We’re gonna drink more," he quipped.

Graham also had another joke to make when arguing that immigration reform is necessary.

"Strom Thurmond had four kids after age 67. If you're not willing to do that, we need to come up with a new immigration system," he said.

Archived