Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Vs Lions Prediction Thread; The Test Of Will To Win

skins island connection

One thing going for us is that I believe the Lions are 0-21 against the Redskins in Washington.  If the Lions get their first win in Washington, we might have a full blown meltdown.  We'll probably see a QB controversy and demanding Haslett's head.

Still not forgotten the Lions being on the worst (or was it second longest?) losing streak in NFL history before we tipped up in Zorns last year. 

Don't hex us with records and the Lions.  :lol:

Hail. 

Still not forgotten the Lions being on the worst (or was it second longest?) losing streak in NFL history before we tipped up in Zorns last year. 

Don't hex us with records and the Lions.  :lol:

Hail. 

Well the Skins ( I think) set a team record last year for most yards allowed, and either tied a league record, or became number 2 all time, in yards given up through two games last weekend, not to mention that the Packers, who haven't had a run game in 3 years, ran the ball at will, along with Rodgers having a career day.

Fingers crossed  :unsure:

This aint a homer thread... It's a prediction thread.  I'm not the type of fan that can't stand to hear anything other than the sun is shining, and everything looks and smells beautiful. I don't need to be negative. The play of the entire team has been negative enough so far. Hopefully that changes, but they haven't shown me yet they're able to pinpoint their problems, and correct them, and until they do that, I'll stick with my predictions. 

prolly lions 38

skins 28

The ceiling of this team is heavily curtailed by Haslett. That and I still see no reason to believe in the Shannahans long term. If we lose to the raiders as well I'm all in for Clowney. 

Repeat after me....regardless of record, we CANNOT get Clowney as we have NO first round pick in '14 because of the trade for Robert.  Does not matter how we package picks or trades....NO Clowney.  HTTR

We are playing bad but capable of playing so much better. Why the hell can't we win? I'm not saying we will do a 180 and win but I'm not going to concede that it's not in us to be able to win this game and more going forward. We should, for a few plays, line up rak or kerrigan on megatron and have them just jack his **** up off the line before releasing him to the cb. Lol we need some attitude, some swag, some fire in our eyes. We might not be championship good right now but we are not this bad.

Archived