Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jaime Dukes on RGIII and Preseason

b4twan

Think we can swing O into allowing a public stoning of Dukes and the other cretin who's name I refuse to tarnish this place of ours with?

Sure we could make a strong case for it being in the public's best interest and all.

Hail.

*edit* And I know this is Jamie and not Chad. But I'll take the opportunity to get rid of Chads sidekick any chance I can get.

Dukes is a complete moron (both are actually, but I am focusing on Jamie Dukes). I really don't know what he's ranting about--he keeps changing his argument to rip RGIII. Anytime there is a counter-point, he pulls a Lavar and says "That's different..." and never explained why.

And he keeps saying that Griffin doesn't like camp. No. He never said anything like that. He is such a moron. 

It was so easy for Darlington and Siciliano to use his own words against him.  Dukes is an idiot.  I haven't ever cared for his style or his "analysis"... He has definitely become one of the most annoying personalities on NFLN - and I actually like NFLN.

Dukes is a complete moron (both are actually, but I am focusing on Jamie Dukes). I really don't know what he's ranting about--he keeps changing his argument to rip RGIII. Anytime there is a counter-point, he pulls a Lavar and says "That's different..." and never explained why.

And he keeps saying that Griffin doesn't like camp. No. He never said anything like that. He is such a moron. 

When Michael Strahan (the undisputed leader of the Giants) said he doesn't like training camp... "Well - that's different...."  and you're right - RG3 never said anything about not liking training camp.  Preseason games - clearly doesn't like them.  Camp - never said anything.  Dukes is an idiot.

Come on guys, isn't this the classic case of "one guy has to take the divergent opinion" in order make "better television."

Sometimes we all have to do and say things we don't want to as part of our jobs. You cant take anything anybody says on a "television show" as a direct reflection of their personality.

Think Henry Winkler ;)

The media will continue to troll people as long as there is someone to feed them by doing things like starting threads every time one of them trolls.

Whatever. This guy getting the attention he's after bothers me much more than any of the dumb **** he spews. People should really be able to see through this kind of garbage by now. It's just white noise to fill airtime that has no bearing on reality, nor football. It's solely meant to generate ad revenue. **** NFLN, ESPN, and all of these moronic sports-hype shows.

Those are my opinions, not that they'll change anything. Back to ignore media mode.

It was so easy for Darlington and Siciliano to use his own words against him.  Dukes is an idiot.  I haven't ever cared for his style or his "analysis"... He has definitely become one of the most annoying personalities on NFLN - and I actually like NFLN.

When Michael Strahan (the undisputed leader of the Giants) said he doesn't like training camp... "Well - that's different...."  and you're right - RG3 never said anything about not liking training camp.  Preseason games - clearly doesn't like them.  Camp - never said anything.  Dukes is an idiot.

ummm....he didnt say anything about hating pre-season games either.

Archived