Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

27 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Why you picking on Dame. He is amazing. 

I'm not. Just funny that the Dubs basically canceled him last night when they switched to a box in 1. 

I like Dame too, even if he's getting the horrible Harden foul calls this year. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

After all these years, it’s amazing to see the Knicks finally playing some good/winning basketball.

I don’t think they’re a legitimate championship contender. But they’ve begun to lay a strong foundation. And it’s exciting after all the embarrassment.

• Like 1

Just give Joker the MVP right now.  Hat trick for the big Serb B). The Nuggets are the best team in the NBA, and Nikola is 1st in efficiency, 3rd in rebounds, 4th in assists, and 7th in FG%.  Insanity.  He has 25 triple-doubles this season, next closet player is Luka with 10.  

The Nuggies have the best record in team history at this point in the season, and they're getting ready to smash the all-time franchise record of 54-wins from 1988.  This is literally the best Nuggets team ever.  

Joker is playing out of his mind and he finally has the support he's needed to win a ship.  The 2023 MVP will be his most deserved of the last three years.  Nikola Jokic is the best player in the NBA right now.  

FB_IMG_1675477623873.jpg.bc05669135565e692e01e57b0f88289a.jpg

Read that Morant is looking at a 50 game suspension because he may have brought that gun on a team flight. League is investigating and the penalty is an automatic 50 game suspension.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Sad 1