Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

FINAL NBA: GS 111 vs LAL 124 https://www.espn.com/nba/recap/_/gameId/401469048

via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

LOS ANGELES -- — LeBron James and Anthony Davis might finally have a supporting cast to help the Los Angeles Lakers make a push to get into the playoffs.

Malik Beasley scored 25 points and was one of eight players in double figures as the new-look Lakers returned from the All-Star break to beat the Golden State Warriors 124-111 on Thursday night.

Los Angeles (28-32) is 13th in the Western Conference but has won three of four since the trade deadline. They are 1 1/2 games out of a spot in the play-in tournament.

Edited by ixcuincle

On 2/21/2023 at 12:12 AM, Metalhead said:

The stuff on Malone has been known and was reported by major news outlets about 15-20 years ago. I need to look it up but I believe his daughter from that relationship played college hoops. He had at least one more affair.

Who cares, the guy should be labled a sex offender.  He got a 13 year old pregnant at age 20.  Mother ****er should be behind bars for life imo.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

5 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Who cares, the guy should be labled a sex offender.  He got a 13 year old pregnant at age 20.  Mother ****er should be behind bars for life imo.

My point was that this has already gone through the legal stuff and authorities, sorry I wasn't clear on that. At some point all people and agencies involved came to an agreement, deal, or closure.

I've seen two almost identical 4/5 court heaves as time expired that went in the last two days.  Embiid and Paul George last night.  The George one would have won the game.  Both of them came a half second after the buzzer.  That Clippers/Nuggets game was good, Nuggets just annihilated them in OT.  Nugs are deep.

• Like 1