Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

45 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

He can't keep getting away with it! 

/Pinkman

If the NBA had balls (not basketballs) they would take away the pick they tanked to keep and tell Mark Cuban to **** off.  But they won't, cause sitting basically all their starters for rest with 2 games left in the season and if they win out they make the play in tourny is just business as usual right?  

Sick of this ****.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

If the NBA had balls (not basketballs) they would take away the pick they tanked to keep and tell Mark Cuban to **** off.  But they won't, cause sitting basically all their starters for rest with 2 games left in the season and if they win out they make the play in tourny is just business as usual right?  

Sick of this ****.  

Why I don't pay much attention to the NBA.  I hear Hawks news cuz I listen to local sports talk when I'm driving.  But it seems like the league that gets away with the most BS, and that's despite MLB not having a salary cap.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Why I don't pay much attention to the NBA.  I hear Hawks news cuz I listen to local sports talk when I'm driving.  But it seems like the league that gets away with the most BS, and that's despite MLB not having a salary cap.  

Teams tank in all the major sports leagues in this country every year.

10 hours ago, Hersh said:

Teams tank in all the major sports leagues in this country every year.

Not when they are a game out of the playoffs with two games to play. This was tanking at the last second to keep their top-10 protected pick not give it to the Knicks. I don't recall a team ever doing something like this.

1 hour ago, Metalhead said:

Not when they are a game out of the playoffs with two games to play. This was tanking at the last second to keep their top-10 protected pick not give it to the Knicks. I don't recall a team ever doing something like this.

The Wizards did nearly the same this year. A couple games out with 7-8 games to play and shut it down. If they make the playin then the real playoffs, they lose their pick this year. The Mavs did 100% the right thing for the long term success of their franchise. 

On 4/3/2023 at 3:12 PM, Hersh said:

They aren't making the playoffs so I didn't even think about them. Mavs should be tanking the rest of the season to keep their pick. 

They should've started tanking sooner. 

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Minnesota with some terrible offensive possessions. No idea what they are doing having KAT post up Reaves at the top of the key. 

And Ant is playing like he bet on the lakers.  He’s not even dribbling the ball.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

This game is hilarious.  The guy Rudy punched gave the ball away allowing the lakers to hit what should have been a game winning three.  AD decides to commit the dumbest foul possible to close out a game…. And we’re going to overtime!