Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

12 hours ago, Hersh said:

I hope they stick with it. It’s been terrible for the game 

I get it... but fwiw, had the defender gone straight up, there is no foul. Defenders being poor at defense and/or out of position should not be rewarded. 

One can hope they will get rid of the eurotravel too. 😁

53 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I get it... but fwiw, had the defender gone straight up, there is no foul. Defenders being poor at defense and/or out of position should not be rewarded. 

One can hope they will get rid of the eurotravel too. 😁

I agree defenders shouldn’t be rewarded if out of position but if a defender jumps and an offensive player has to take make an unnatural shooting motion to draw contact, the offensive player shouldn’t get foul shots. Especially stepping into the defenders path like Curry did. 

The NBA did good stopping players from defending and landing under shooters. This is a good next step 

14 hours ago, Hersh said:

I hope they stick with it. It’s been terrible for the game 

I have doubts that they will.  The stars will start complaining for their bail out calls and the league will stop emphasizing it after a few weeks.  It’s happened before, and let’s not forget the nba created this issue by calling games this way in the first place.  FIBA never did and those watching the olympics saw that bull**** fouls for diving into defenders wasnt called there either.  

Stars like these calls and stars decide everything in the nba. 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

If Kyrie is willing to put his money where his mouth is then I applaud him. I respect his integrity but lol I doubt he keeps this up. 

I think I read it'll cost Kyrie like $380K per game.  Dayum.

Kyrie has got to be approaching a net worth of $100M, so maybe he'll put his money where his mouth is because he can afford to.  In order to save face and not look like a sellout.  

If it were up to me, we'd make him walk the plank off the edge of the earth 🌎

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Must be nice to be able to afford losing 400k a game in salary. 

He’s made 158 million and he’s got another 70 million coming.  If he loses half his salary this season, will he even notice?  I don’t mean will he notice his bank account is light, but will his life change at all?  Probably not.  30 million or 15 million more this season, he’s still rich enough to act like a moron and face no consequences that alter his life in anyway.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

If Kyrie is willing to put his money where his mouth is then I applaud him. I respect his integrity but lol I doubt he keeps this up. 

I have zero respect for him and how he's hurting his team, let alone being the poster child for these NBA holdouts on the vaccine, the absolute wrong message to be sending to folks in the country while we're struggling to get our numbers up.

• Like 4

They don’t need Kyrie to win if Durant and Harden are healthy. He’s overkill that they can afford to be without. 

if he’s also that dumb, that selfish, and that much of an asshole, they're probably better off just making him inactive so you don’t have the constant distraction of him showing up and not showing up. Let’s you focus on building cohesion and units with the guys you know are going to be there. 

and hopefully gives him further incentive to get vaccinated 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Seeing Giannis stick it out and win a title, Phoenix blossom into a homegrown contender that pounded the Lakers, the NBA get rid of one of the most egregious forms of flopping, and Harden and Irving becoming the most loathed and ridiculed players in the league feels like the NBA got back onto the good timeline.

• Like 1