Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

12 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Rondo making finger gun in a fans face. Fan was ejected for slapping it away.. 

I saw this too and thought there had to be more to this - dude must have been talking **** or something because Rondo is talking to security and does the finger gun in his face. The commentators sounded ****ing stupid discussing it like the dude didn't have Rondo putting his fingers in his face

56 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I hate when people try to compare eras primarily cause of defensive rules back in the day allowed for a ton more contact. You put great shooters from the 90s into today's game and their averages would go up. You make someone like Steph Curry run through the 90s and maybe he's not scoring quite as much. 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I hate when people try to compare eras primarily cause of defensive rules back in the day allowed for a ton more contact. You put great shooters from the 90s into today's game and their averages would go up. You make someone like Steph Curry run through the 90s and maybe he's not scoring quite as much. 

Fwiw the author did mention that. And he mentioned how many of the old timers could barely dribble with their non dominant hand, which most guards and forwards can easily do now. So it probably goes both ways. 

11 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Fwiw the author did mention that. And he mentioned how many of the old timers could barely dribble with their non dominant hand, which most guards and forwards can easily do now. So it probably goes both ways. 

Some of those old timers never missed a 3 point shot.  People forget that.  Checkmate.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I read that and he dismissed it immediately after mentioning it. The thing is, most of those guys that could barely dribble with their non-dominant hand back in the day would easily be able to do that now. It's always about how good a player is within the era they played and not how do they compare to the players of today. 

Really, they should make lists that only include players no longer in the game. Then when a player retires, they take their spot among the greats and a players complete resume can be considered. 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:11 PM, Ball Security said:

There have been many, many, many people play in the NBA.  Only 13 players scored more points than him.

meh. Just don’t see it though I admit I didn’t realize he was that high on the scoring list. Quietest points scored ever 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man